31bs Gone

Options
2»

Replies

• Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I actually find that the better i do, the more i exercise, the less my anxiety and depression are. So i push myself to exercise even when i don't feel like i can go another minute....because i know i can. Sounds like you do the same thing :D
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and Beautiful. don't let anyone else tell you or make you feel that way. I am honored i was about to read your story and you are so strong for sharing with us. Good luck with everything in your life. but we all know that you are going to rock it regardless!!!

Wow..thank you so much. <3
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Looking great, what a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thanks again everyone for all your kind words. It makes me so teary reading it all, because I never thought I'd get this far with my weight loss journey ever. So thank you.
  • cloverfield4
    cloverfield4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, inside and out. :heart: Job well done, you're going on my inspiration list!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!