INSANITY 60 DAY CHALLEGE-start Monday?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• lakergreat1
    Options
    Here's my fit test results.. i don't know if you're supposed to count every kick or if it's every two kicks counts as one rep for switch kicks.. so if it is, split it in half

Switch Kicks 110
    Power Jacks 55
    Power Knees 75
    Power Jumps 32
    Globe Jumps 8
    Suicide Jumps 13
    Push-Up Jacks 21
    Low Plank Oblique 34
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Here's my fit test results.. i don't know if you're supposed to count every kick or if it's every two kicks counts as one rep for switch kicks.. so if it is, split it in half

Switch Kicks 110
    Power Jacks 55
    Power Knees 75
    Power Jumps 32
    Globe Jumps 8
    Suicide Jumps 13
    Push-Up Jacks 21
    Low Plank Oblique 34

Every two kicks counts as 1 rep
  • kittens58679
    Options
    I am in the second month of insanity and I find myself hating the recovery workout, does anyone else hate it as much as me? haha
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Okay peeps where are all of you? Back from my travels. Started week 4. Did a double today - cardio power & resistance followed by plyo circuit. Back on track.
  • Sociallysavvyva
    Sociallysavvyva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged if you don't see a lot of weight loss, even after the second month. I did the entire 60 day program and only lost 4 lbs but I saw a tremendous change in my measurements. Now I'm doing Insanity and P90X and replacing a meal with Shakeology and the weight is starting to come off. When I eat properly I loose at least 1 lb a week.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Anybody here?????? Started month 2. Two workouts done and month 2 definitely kicks it up a notch from month 1. Keep at it......the days will go by whether you do the workouts or not so you mind as well do them.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Well I finished my round of Insanity. Took me two extra weeks but I completed it. Hope those of you who were on this thread at one point or another kept at it.

On to my P90X/Insanity hybrid.......