Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What does you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am a health assistant in an elementary school. I basically do everything a nurse can, just don't happen to get her paycheck but, that's okay, I love my job :)
  • Partylikelizkeeler
    Partylikelizkeeler Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A customer service rep for a company that reminds me of Dunder Mifflin from The Office.
  • akelly3391
    akelly3391 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bachelors in biology, minor in psychology. Working on my doctor of physical therapy, 1.5 years left! Per diem PT Aide.
  • CPrun1
    CPrun1 Posts: 550
    Options
    R&D Technician/Reactor Operator
  • Kittykat0719
    Options
    Interior Design.
    Part Time Massage Therapist / Reflexologist.
    :smile:
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Computer Tech
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I saw this thread and it really brought up all my mixed emotions on this. I was just starting to get somewhere in my career when I got pregnant with child #2. With this baby, the cost of child care makes it pointless to go to work, one wasn't a big deal but paying childcare for 2, I may as well stay home. So, that is what we decided. My last day was May 22nd, I am now just a stay-at-home mom.
    ... And, still having really mixed emotions about it.

I believe raising children up the right way is a very honorable profession. Since the downward slide of the economy, which forced more mothers into the work force, plus the amount of broken homes in today's society, children have been getting the short end of the stick. I can't believe how much disrespect there is out there! Boy, if I disrespected my parents, or other adults the way a lot of these kids do, I'd have been picking myself up off the floor! Bullying has become an epidemic, and it wouldn't even exist if parents took the time to instill proper values and respect toward others. I wish I could have remained a stay at home mom, but my husband and I have done the best we could to instill good values in our children. You have the power to develop greatness in your kids, and the world could definitely use more of that! Wishing you well! :)
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Office assistant/investment analyst for a healthcare IT company...I need to be paid more >.<

Also alternative/contemporary model on the side, but that's only as a hobby. I barely get paid for that!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm a Therapeutic Program Worker for the state of Ohio, and work at a developmental center.
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I am an accounting assistant at an insurance company.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Top knot, double knot super secret ninja spy master..... And the rest of the time I'm a Stock / Options Trader. But I like the Ninja one better, lol.........
  • mrs_j_smith
    mrs_j_smith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wellness Coach. LOVE it.
  • fuzzysham
    fuzzysham Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time student studying Interior Design

which is NOT JUST DECORATING

*rant*
  • Bostonsoul
    Bostonsoul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wealth manager
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Director of Recruiting for a Transportation & Logistics company.
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am a full time mommy and wife but when it is time for me to for me fill out forms for my daughters school I list myself as a college professor. I teach business classes.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Before retiring I did Internet tech support for a major telecommunications firm. Specializing in Mac.

Now I play around on the Internet for fun...
  • VTRutz
    VTRutz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    International Executive Assistant. That means I kick *kitten* and take names GLOBALLY! muahahaha
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Pharmacist