Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What does you do for a living?

Options
NYCGamerGirlx
NYCGamerGirlx Posts: 48 Member
Just curious to know what everyone else on this website does for a living. I'm a Full-Time Veterinary Assistant, Part-Time Veterinary Technology Student with hopes and dreams of someday opening my own no-kill animal shelter/rescue and hospital.

What do you guys do? :smile:

Replies

• elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    I am a HVAC Technician.. (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) who spends the majority of his time running around behind other companies fixing their fu** ups. -.-
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Network administrator.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hotel Area Night Team Leader/Manager
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Mechanical design engineer in the automotive and aerospace industry, Dad, drummer and all round good bloke.
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Exam Invigilator and Support Worker.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    Mech Engr by training. Project Manager in upstream energy (ie oil field trash...)
  • NYCGamerGirlx
    NYCGamerGirlx Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just realized that the topic line says "what does you do for a living". My apologies. I had started to write "What does everyone do for a living?" and decided to change it to "what do YOU do for a living" and forgot to delete the 'es"' at the end.

So sorry! :embarassed:
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    I just realized that the topic line says "what does you do for a living". My apologies. I had started to write "What does everyone do for a living?" and decided to change it to "what do YOU do for a living" and forgot to delete the 'es"' at the end.

I'm guessing your not an English teacher
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options

I'm guessing you're not either.
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Manager of a 401k consultation team.
  • chloeealicee
    chloeealicee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i literally just pack boxes all day
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

Hahaha I was thinking the same!

I'm a secondary school French teacher :smile:
  • CourtneyK8586
    CourtneyK8586 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Dietary Aide in a Nursing Home
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options

LOL!

I'm retired, but I am currently certified as a Zumba Instructor and am studying to get certified as a group fitness instructor. I'm planning to work part time and work with seniors.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

^^^^^^

I work in Human Resources--- specifically, compensation and benefits.
  • I_love_to_ride
    Options
    Civil Engineering Tech
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I dun teach englush n lern stuff. gets paids and stuff in real cash moneys.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I dun teach englush n lern stuff. gets paids and stuff in real cash moneys.

Looks like you went to school locally here in PA lol. The way things are going now i'm going to be a stay at home dad.
  • MyCabbages
    MyCabbages Posts: 33
    Options
    This summer I am working in YMCA child care, but I'm one year away from getting my BSN!
  • PinchofGlitter
    PinchofGlitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    2nd year University Student at Rhodes :)