Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What does you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    I just realized that the topic line says "what does you do for a living". My apologies. I had started to write "What does everyone do for a living?" and decided to change it to "what do YOU do for a living" and forgot to delete the 'es"' at the end.

So sorry! :embarassed:

I'm guessing your not an English teacher

I'm guessing you're not either.

No I'm not sherlock that why it say's I'm a design engineer oh bright one.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Shift manager in a company that manufactures soft drinks such as Lucozade, Coca-cola, bottled water etc...
  • NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am currently a Stay At Home Mom, but when my son starts school in 2015, I will be returning to Dermatology nursing, and going back to school to get my associate's degree in Adolescent psychology.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Software engineer, used to be a hardware engineer, hoping to get into meatware. :drinker:
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I have a bachelor's in Psychology. I am a full time student in a graduate counseling program. My 24/7 "job" is a stay-at-home mom.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I just realized that the topic line says "what does you do for a living". My apologies. I had started to write "What does everyone do for a living?" and decided to change it to "what do YOU do for a living" and forgot to delete the 'es"' at the end.

You made a comment about the mistake in the title of the thread, and your comment contained a grammatical mistake! Your = belonging to you. You're = you are.
  • maisid
    maisid Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am an Ethnologist, but taking a break from that field, so now I amm working part time at the International office at a danish university while studying (again) to get another degree...
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I does stuff and whatnot with werds
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options

I no i made a mistake. I made another two then. All 3 made purposely, it what is known as irony, something most Americans don't get. Sorry to you Americans who do get it for the sweeping generalisation. (Spelt correctly, as I live in the UK, where the English language comes from believe it or not)

You made a comment about the mistake in the title of the thread, and your comment contained a grammatical mistake! Your = belonging to you. You're = you are.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Grad student (linguistics).
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    i plays wit numbas...
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Currently a stay-at-home mom...but in a past life, I worked in magazine publishing.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    i plays wit numbas...

Haha! Me, too! 4th year Mathematics student (then 4 more for my Ph.D.).
  • bevhillsilly
    bevhillsilly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I raise organic, grass fed beef and organic meat eating children...and dabble in real estate on the side
  • Muffie22
    Muffie22 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    part-time chef, full-time mental health nursing student :D
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I work at the old slaughterhouse
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options

/clap
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    i plays wit numbas...

Haha! Me, too! 4th year Mathematics student (then 4 more for my Ph.D.).

Aah, that was my dream! I completed my B.S. in Math, but then decided to be a stay at home mom (which I absolutely love, too). The plus side is that my kids have great help when they're stuck with a math probably. The drawback is that it's not as intellectually stimulating as the number theory and cryptography that I was studying my senior year.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Grad student in voice performance (opera!) I love it!!
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I make people fat.... I mean I work in food processing :wink: