would you sleep with the person above you?

Replies

• CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    yes but there would be no sleepin :blushing:
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member

xAKyu.gif

I'm ready.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

xAKyu.gif

I'm ready.

You just made me choke while vaping. :laugh:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Vaping? My kinda vaping or nasty vaping?
  • sixout
    What's nasty vaping? Is this now a vaping thread? Because I'm vaping.
  • wheird

I'm not sure what your kind of vaping is and what the nasty kind is. I'm talking about an ecig with strawberry ejuice.
  • sixout

I'm not sure what your kind of vaping is and what the nasty kind is. I'm talking about an ecig with strawberry ejuice.

What kind of setup do you have?
  • kinkyslinky16

= nasty vaping
  • sixout

= nasty vaping

honest question... what's nasty about it? And what's another kind of vaping?
  • kinkyslinky16
    Nothing really nasty about it.. I was kidding... but I am really not a fan of cigs at all... and that is definitely not my type of vaping.
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    I'm assuming they meant THC vaping
  • sixout
    Makes sense. Vaping has nothing to do with cigarettes though. The only thing that's the same is nicotine.
  • wheird

T3S with the short wick and a large battery. :)

Also, this isn't a cig. It is an Ecig. No nasty cigarette smell.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Yeah, I know. It's just if you are smoking ecigs, you are a smoker. Know what I mean? Not my thing. Sorry. My husband used to smoke but thankfully quit just before we got together. He quit cold turkey... said it was the hardest thing he ever had to do..
  • sixout

T3S with the short wick and a large battery. :)

Also, this isn't a cig. It is an Ecig. No nasty cigarette smell.

Nice, right now I'm rocking a magneto with a patriot on it. Just got a box built too. Make my own liquids and all that jazz. It's pretty nice.
  • sixout
    Yeah, I know. It's just if you are smoking ecigs, you are a smoker. Know what I mean? Not my thing. Sorry. My husband used to smoke but thankfully quit just before we got together. He quit cold turkey... said it was the hardest thing he ever had to do..

not really. I smoked for years, then started vaping last year. My lungs are crap anymore, and I smell like berries instead of smoke. It's cool to not like it, but they're not cigs or smoking in any way.
  • wheird

I've never smoked a cigarette and ecigs aren't really smoking. It's water vapor. :laugh:
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    I call top bunk!!
  • kinkyslinky16
    I know they aren't cigs. But I think it's the association of ecigs to regular cigs that turns me off... that association being you are obviously smoking ecigs because you are a smoker. Even if its an ecig, its still nicotine which means you are still a smoker lol.
  • kinkyslinky16
    I've never smoked a cigarette and ecigs aren't really smoking. It's water vapor. :laugh:

Ok, wait... you have never smoked a cigarette... but you use ecigs? what? why?