would you sleep with the person above you?

Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    I know they aren't cigs. But I think it's the association of ecigs to regular cigs that turns me off... that association being you are obviously smoking ecigs because you are a smoker. Even if its an ecig, its still nicotine which means you are still a smoker lol.

Yea, calling them e-cigs was bad marketing, they're actually atomizers. They don't burn, they atomize liquid. There's no smoke, so there's no smoking. Using one of these makes someone as much of as moker as someone that chews nicorette.
  • sixout
    I've never smoked a cigarette and ecigs aren't really smoking. It's water vapor. :laugh:

Ok, wait... you have never smoked a cigarette... but you use ecigs? what? why?

Quite a few people use them without any nicotine. I'm down to 3% nicotine right now, will be off of it pretty soon all together, but I still plan to use mine.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    I guess I don't understand why you would smoke that without nicotine? Habit?
  • sixout
    Pretty much. The reason I kept failing at quitting cold turkey was either going out, or being bored, the habit of inhaling and all that, I eventually bummed smokes and went back to it. So, I'm not going to let that happen again.

Plus, some flavors are just damn good.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

The flavors are nice and it's relaxing.

I mixed strawberry and pineapple.
  • sixout

man, I made one that's got a mix of apples, black currants and a little cooling stuff in it, not as strong as menthol. everyone buys it from me. out of this world.
  • wheird

man, I made one that's got a mix of apples, black currants and a little cooling stuff in it, not as strong as menthol. everyone buys it from me. out of this world.

That sounds fantastic!
  • sixout

That sounds fantastic!

Yea, when I started making them I discovered insanely good flavors, because you just get used to the different flavor profiles. I'd suggest giving it a try, way cheaper than buying too.

To get back on topic, I'd bang the hell out of you dude.
  • Justin1434
    Justin1434 Posts: 469 Member
    Nope
  • kinkyslinky16
    Okay.. It was a huge turn on to me that my husband had quit cold turkey and actually succeeded.. I hear it's very hard.. But for someone to have that much self control.......... oh my god... Huge turn on.. at least for me :smile:
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    nope, she's married
  • sixout
    Yea, I quit much worse things than smokes, eventually it gets to the point where one addiction is better than others, so I stuck with smoking. But now? I tried a cig a few months back and gagged. I can't believe I used to use them.
  • kinkyslinky16
    To get back on topic, I'd bang the hell out of you dude.
    :laugh:

I'd tag team you both! :wink:
  • sixout
    Now we're talking. bang train incoming.
  • kinkyslinky16

The real question becomes... Who wants to go first? Oh yeah... LOL
  • wheird

First? Do you know what an Eiffel Tower is?
  • sixout

First? Do you know what an Eiffel Tower is?

This was my thought too. I guess we're going to be schooling this girl.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Yeah, I was just trying to be gross... :laugh:
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    How can she resist lol
  • sixout
    Yeah, I was just trying to be gross... :laugh:

You've got your work cut out for you.