MFP ruined my life....

Options
124»

Replies

• Technolero
    Technolero Posts: 90
    Options
    I agree completely - and I dearly appreciate all of my MFP friends and all of the lively discussion on the message boards!
  • TheKSop
    TheKSop Posts: 7
    Options
    However I'd be lying if I said I don't miss mindless eating. Sigh.

Hear, hear!

But hear, hear to the OP, too! I'm still settling into MFP, and I'm finding that I definitely am suffering from calorie guilt - I max out and then suddenly I stop logging for the day because I am SOOOOO over. I am trying very hard to fight that, though; I gotta be honest with myself. Ignorance WAS my omnivorous bliss, but hopefully feeling healthy and fit can be my new bliss.
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Haha. MFP makes one really aware of what they're consuming during a day. I let 25 pounds sneak up on me over a few years. My doctor finally threw a cold bucket of water over my head. So I rejoined my Jazzercise class, took off about 18 pounds in about 6 months doing that, then got stuck on a weight plateau for what seemed like forever. Then I signed up for MFP and it worked, I am off of the plateau with just a few pounds to go. And I plan on staying right here after I get to goal to maintain.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    We are half ruined by conformity, but we should be wholly ruined without it. - Charles Dudley Warner
  • killielila
    killielila Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    love it!!
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Greatness!

:drinker: :flowerforyou:

ETA: Thanks to MFP, I have less couch time. :wink:
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So funny and so true!
  • Fit_Content
    Fit_Content Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes - I am celebrating the "Wreckage"! :smile:
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    So true! My S.O. and I have had this conversation many times. We're "ruined" too. :bigsmile:
  • ness8484
    ness8484 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This needs a HUGE like and LOVE button!! :heart:
  • Hikr56
    Hikr56 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    The perfect Sunday morning post! And thanks to MFP, the 2 lovingly glazed, sour dough Spudnuts that I used to eat on the weekend remain in the case......at the store....waiting for someone else to eat them! Continued success on your journey. :drinker:
  • 43mmmgoody21
    43mmmgoody21 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    MFP is an answer to the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. Calories really do count. But knowing that you can still eat your Krispy Kreme.