I think I can safely say I've seen it all!

Options

Replies

• Sun_Wukong
    Sun_Wukong Posts: 131
    Options
    Funny.
    MY first thought was "A white dress? really?"
    IKR! I mean where did she get the baby from if she is wearing white?:wink:
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have no words......
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Look at the back of this bride's dress...what's that object near the floor?
    article-2645593-1E64E5A700000578-565_634x654.jpg

If you said "that looks like a BABY?!?!" you would be right.

"A Tennessee bride has defended her curious decision to strap her newborn daughter into the train of her wedding dress as she walked down the aisle, saying the baby was 'awake and well-secured'...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645593/Baby-board-Bride-fire-fastening-newborn-baby-TRAIN-wedding-dress-walked-aisle-says-covered-Christ.html#ixzz33ULC8FAs

Everyone there is a dummy. Every single person there.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    good thing her church didn't have stairs.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Funny.

Hi Bill. How's the 19th century?? lol :wink:
  • Sun_Wukong
    Options
    The drama could have been solved if she just had added one more feature to the dress:wink:

KOukYEJ.jpg?1
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    A quote from the bride "As long as Jesus says it's cool", smh

I found her Facebook post on USA Today:

"People questioning what we do, commenting all negative, and just doing the most. We good though we covered by the Blood which never loose its power. So to the media, radio, news, and whomever else wanting to talk about what WE do here you go: Media Media I see how it works regardless the situation or purpose people gone have something negative to say! The answer is we do what we want when we want long as Jesus on our side everything worked out fine and gone continue to be fine. Our 1 month old was awake and well secured on my train. Most important while yall got ya feelings in us we had our hearts in Christ which covers all!! So keep ya mouths running for it was just that Exclusive and Epic enough we made top blog way from small town Ripley, TN and the social media doing what they do, TALK!!!!"

Pathetic.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I wonder if this is a new level of stupid for the bride, or if she planned to reveal the depths of her insanity just as the groom would feel worst about leaving her dumb *kitten*.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I don't get the point. If you're wanting your newborn to be in the wedding, being strapped to back of a dress dragging on the floor is probably not the way to do it. Carry the baby with you and then pass him/her onto family or a friend in the first row. I feel like they think so low of their child that they not only put that child behind the bride but drag that child on the floor. I'm curious why the church didn't say anything about it. Seems cruel to me.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options

"People questioning what we do, commenting all negative, and just doing the most. We good though we covered by the Blood which never loose its power. So to the media, radio, news, and whomever else wanting to talk about what WE do here you go: Media Media I see how it works regardless the situation or purpose people gone have something negative to say! The answer is we do what we want when we want long as Jesus on our side everything worked out fine and gone continue to be fine. Our 1 month old was awake and well secured on my train. Most important while yall got ya feelings in us we had our hearts in Christ which covers all!! So keep ya mouths running for it was just that Exclusive and Epic enough we made top blog way from small town Ripley, TN and the social media doing what they do, TALK!!!!"

Pathetic.
    I didn't understand a word of that. All I read was "I'm stupid, Jesus talks to me personally and my baby will always hate me"
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wasted time Eject!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    She's an effing idiot and doesn't deserve a kid. Yeah, I said it.
  • Sweetout
    Sweetout Posts: 153
    Options
    reaction-kanye-west-shaking-head-no-nope-1380707514d.gif
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I'm sure the baby wasn't harmed. It does look secure and with all the family looking on if anything went wrong it would've been stopped.

With that being said, this bride had to have been trying to win the stupid award.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    5310532.gif

QFT!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Funny.

Hi Bill. How's the 19th century?? lol :wink:

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sun_Wukong
    Options

almKxYT.jpg
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    this will probably spark a new line of wedding as well as casual dresses, just you wait......\m/