Oreos.

Options

Replies

• GameGirl777
    GameGirl777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sorry I live too far away to give you the Heimlich. Hope you make it. :cry:

Good luck. You just ate processed crap. Your cells and organs are not happy, but at least your mind is satisfied.... I guess. :brokenheart:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Good luck. You just ate processed crap. Your cells and organs are not happy, but at least your mind is satisfied.... I guess. :brokenheart:

that kind of food shaming and negativity is not welcome in this thread.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    These are bombtastic! you can make them semi-lower calorie with low fat cookies and low fat sour cream.

COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES
    Yield: 30 cupcakes
    INGREDIENTS:
    42 cream-filled sandwich cookies, such as Oreos, 30 left whole, and 12 coarsely chopped
    2 pounds (4 8-oz packages) cream cheese, room temperature
    1 cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
    1 cup sour cream
    Pinch of salt

DIRECTIONS:
    Preheat oven to 275°F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
    With an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually
    add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
    Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt.
    Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
    Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set,
    about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just
    before serving.

but this is totally welcome.
    Not sure if they are still around right now, but for some reason the Spring Oreos with the yellow icing are better than the original, if thats even possible!!

really? are they flavored or just colored??
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options

AGREED! I got a package of chocolate creme Oreos - I have two a night - they fit into my calories/goals - NO GUILT HERE! Hell, maybe I'll have THREE tonight and shake things up a bit..............!
  • GameGirl777
    GameGirl777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Come on. It's not a true MFP thead without some controversy and debate.

OREOS ARE EVIL!! :devil: Don't eat them! :noway:
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

Get

Out!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options

amen- cuz obviously oreo's ARE THE DEVIL
  • trcydonnelly
    Options
    Oh that's so wrong and looks so delicious... I will eat the picture! LOL
  • JoRocka
    Options

stop bulling the oreo's.

seriously- it's mean and unfair. The food now has hurt feelings and in order to make up you must go eat one.

(god that sounds awfully dirty... I'm sure we could go there too)
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I just ate them.

They were delicious... with ice cold 2% milk.

that is all.

Yum Yum, best eva

oreocereal_zps529c06c5.jpg[/URL]
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I love Oreos. They are one of those foods that I don't buy in bulk (anything larger than 8 cookies) because I don't enjoy testing my willpower to that degree. Fill the house with chocolate bars, cakes, pies, praline, or any other delicious treat and I easily make it fit through moderation.

Oreos MIGHT crowd out my protein if I lose the battle with the rational part of me that says, "Now brower47, you know you shouldn't have 8 more, that would put you over and you might not get all your nutrition for the day."

Sometimes the irrational part of me will say, "F**k macros and nutrition, those things deserve to be devoured!"

Hence the grocery embargo I have with them that only allows a few in the grocery cart at a time.

c8eda7e5-8512-48fb-a554-0cbcb4494bb7_zps5d4d7a40.jpg
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Curses.
    Now I have to go home and have some, too.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    I love Oreos. They are one of those foods that I don't buy in bulk (anything larger than 8 cookies) because I don't enjoy testing my willpower to that degree. Fill the house with chocolate bars, cakes, pies, praline, or any other delicious treat and I easily make it fit through moderation.

Oreos MIGHT crowd out my protein if I lose the battle with the rational part of me that says, "Now brower47, you know you shouldn't have 8 more, that would put you over and you might not get all your nutrition for the day."

Sometimes the irrational part of me will say, "F**k macros and nutrition, those things deserve to be devoured!"

Hence the grocery embargo I have with them that only allows a few in the grocery cart at a time.

c8eda7e5-8512-48fb-a554-0cbcb4494bb7_zps5d4d7a40.jpg

I have certain things I'm definitely willing to pay for - single serving size cupcakes/cakes- are one of them- I can't have a whole cake in my house- I"ll eat ALL of it. In less than a week- alone- by myself. LOL.

Reese's are the same way- have to buy single reeses's. And they go in the freezer. :)
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My favorite are the mint ones. There was a banana split flavor at one time, if they weren't discontinued I'd be really screwed, you can get them on Amazon for like $15!
  • baminian
    baminian Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm using my 2nd post to condemn this thread as I have a sleeve of Oreos sitting in my Pantry that have been taunting me for a while. But since buying them, I decided to cut a bit and now I'm jealous of every one of you. haha

Chocolate cream ones are my go to, which just barely edge out the fudge covered ones.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    I'm using my 2nd post to condemn this thread as I have a sleeve of Oreos sitting in my Pantry that have been taunting me for a while. But since buying them, I decided to cut a bit and now I'm jealous of every one of you. haha

Chocolate cream ones are my go to, which just barely edge out the fudge covered ones.

I'm cutting now too...

i still make room for dem treats!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Second strong second post of the day...is this a new trend?
  • StephanieBurckhard87
    Options
    Reading this with an M&M McFlurry on my hand .... :sad:
  • Nikkisfitblog
    Nikkisfitblog Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Last night I ate a black forest mud cake that was actually two separate cakes - one stacked on top of another, coated in chocolate bark.

I was like I was eating two cakes having sex!