Replies

• mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My 2nd 1/2 Marathon on July 19th.
  • jennilocker
    jennilocker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My wedding in November. We've been together 7 years and have 2 kids, so it's not like he hasn't seen me at my worst. I'd just like to feel better about myself and feel like I deserve the compliments he gives me.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Mud Hero next week
    Color Run in 2 months
    Comic Con in 3 months
    Wedding next year
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My husband's 20th year HS reunion is this weekend. Oh shoooootz, does someone have a cleanse or something I could do to lose 20 more lbs? Maybe raspberry ketones could help? I have until Friday, plenty of time.
    2h3xv90_zps8ca044fa.gif
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My best friend is coming home in October because her little sister is having a baby. Also, one of my other good friends is getting married in October! 4 months and 2 days is what I have to work with! Going to a Fat Camp tonight to see if I qualify for the 6 week course. So nervous and excited. LOL
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Taco night.
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to move from NYC to Salt Lake City in about six months, and I want to start my new life in a better, fitter body.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Mine happened this past weekend. It was a figure skating competition. I did it and felt great doing it. All my skating goals have been fulfilled. So now I need a new goal. Any suggestions?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    September 12th. :heart:
  • salemsaberhagen
    salemsaberhagen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm prepping for my first power lifting competition in Janurary of 2015; trying to push my limits every week to get my numbers higher and higher. This is a new experience for me and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I walk in every morning and not know if this is the day that I will miss the lift or pull/push it and go up 5 more pounds for the next week.
  • kofiannans_hitman
    Options
    Somehow, I ended up being a groomsman for my brother in laws wedding. I am social phobic as it is, so I normally would have said no. I said yes because I have zero blood family of my own and I felt obligated. Thatis why I am trying to drop this fat.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    little sister graduation from university this month I guess is mine atm
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I just did my Tour de Cure for diabetes 1/2 century this past weekend. I have a family fun ride in June that won't be a big deal, but my 4 year old is excited to ride with me so it will be a lot of fun. I have a fund 1/2 century in October (Day of the Tread) and hopefully I will be doing the Tour de Tuscon in November (if I can workout some of these scheduling conflicts and vacation time issues). I will also be racing cyclocross in the fall/winter.

I've built up a reasonably good cycling base over this past spring in preparation for my recent 1/2 century ride (I have no desire at this point to go any longer than 50 miles) so I'll mostly just be maintaining that this summer with some swimming to cross train.

My weight training generally takes the front seat during the summer months and I just try to maintain my cardio/endurance base best I can...but it's too damn hot to be out there cycling everywhere right now.
  • jcallejabjj
    Options
    Jiu Jitsu tournament in a few weeks. But training never stops.
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    A week in Italy at the end of July! My first actual holiday for nearly 5 years... can't wait!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My son's high school graduation this coming Saturday. My daughter graduated two years ago and when I saw the pictures I was devastated by how fat I was. It was the motivation I needed to lose weight. Now, two years later I've lost most of the weight. My goal for my son's graduation was to build muscle in my arms so I looked halfway decent in my sleeveless dress that I would have never, ever had the courage to wear two years ago :happy:
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Short term: I just recently decided to enter my first triathlon this summer. Long term: I will be 50 in 2015 and I will be as determined as heck to look and feel fabulous!
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to run my first 5k on Sept. 13. My goal is to run the whole thing (I'm on Week 3 of a C25K app right now), finish in about the middle of the pack and be able to still stand when done and not want to collapse! :laugh:
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Bathg suit season..

But really, my 25th birthday in Oct
  • Nightcometh
    Nightcometh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Big audition on June 28th <3