Half way through, 85 pounds down with pictures

Options
124»

Replies

• mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you look great! Congratulations! What type of excercise program do you do?
    Thank you everyone for your positive comment by the way!! :) I know I did it fast but I was just following a healthy diet and exercising-- and the exercise took alot of my stress away which stopped the late night eating lol
    But to answer your question, I do different exercises, not just any certain one because I have two small children its difficult to get out of the house much. But everyday I do 30 day shred, a zumba video, and then I will either walk for an hour or go to the gym for an hour or sometimes both! Just depends. :)
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    bump
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Excellent job - keep up the great work
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW! You must be so proud of yourself and feel so much better! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • PrettyScenery
    PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Great post and wonderful progress. What I like is that you are just eating more healthy and exercising. However you are doing alot of good exercise. Thanks for sharing.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • hangingNthere
    Options
    Wow that is awesome and truly and inspiration!! You look amazing!:smile:
  • luvthewaves
    luvthewaves Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You Look Wonderful!!!!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You will inspire so many people with your story and your real life proof. :wink:
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I just wanted to show everyone that if you stick with something anything is possible
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness! You look amazing...what a difference!! :flowerforyou:

Keep up the great work! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!