Ladies only-who does this? I envy you!

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I also hate my feminine issues from sweating.
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I only keep mine on if I'm going to be doing something where I'll be getting hot and sweaty. Such as cleaning the house or doing yard work. Otherwise they come off, almost immediately.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm in the minority...get home from working out and have to make dinner, walk the dogs, etc, so I usually air dry until bedtime

Me too. But then I'm usually not in compression pants/yoga pants, so air drying is not that difficult.
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Not me! I work out hard and am usually soaked in sweat. I go straight home and hop in the shower asap. I've run into issues with having my back breakout if I don't get a shower in after a workout. Yuck!
  • hiphopbunnie
    Options
    wow i couldn't...

maybe they don't sweat very much?
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Not me! I work out hard and am usually soaked in sweat. I go straight home and hop in the shower asap. I've run into issues with having my back breakout if I don't get a shower in after a workout. Yuck!

This. Also I sweat so much that I get freezing cold if I don't shower and change straight away.
  • harpere87
    harpere87 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I don't want back acne so I gotta take that stuff off. It's not good to sit around in sweaty clothes. The longest I keep them on is if I have to run to the store on the way home from my workout. Or while I regain movement after a run ;)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Staying in sweaty workout clothes is just gross. I start stripping as soon as the workout is done.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    If I work out after work and I have someplace to go to, like an informal meeting and I know I'm going home afterward, I will stay in my gym clothes. But usually, I will put my work clothes back on, again, if I know I'm going home after.

I only keep my nasty clothes on if I'm still going to be moving, like if I'm walking home from the gym, or riding back home.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm always soaking wet. I take a shower and change as soon as I get home. Since I exercise almost everyday, I might skip washing my hair every day.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'll put them on in the morning even if I'm not working out until later in the day but once I've actually done my workout they are straight off!
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I work out when I get home from work - which is around 5:30 - 6:00 pm.

By the time I'm done - it's after 7:00 pm - usually I make dinner for myself and my daughter (husband is in retail and usually isn't home for dinner) - THEN I take a shower and change.................

It's always a 'mad-dash' in the evening..................!

But I do like to shower before I go to bed since I work-out at night!
  • Always_Belle
    Always_Belle Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    For me, it depends on the workout level, if I'm at the gym or at home or outside, and what I'm doing after the workout. I always try to shower after an intense workout but if I can't, I usually know ahead of time that I have things going on and will at a minimum bring a change of clothes. That said, there are times when I'm outside workout out and for a change of scenery I'll go somewhere else to run, cycle, or walk on roads other than those around my house - often I will run errands afterward and I don't bring a change on these occasions.
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i tend to break out if i don't get a shower immediately - so no!
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Unless it's a very easy yoga class or walk in cool weather, I need to get out of my clothes and shower ASAP. After swimming I have to get the chlorine or salt off of me.
    When we scuba dive I may stay salty (or gross from lake water) for quite awhile out of necessity but I hit the shower as soon as possible.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I workout during my lunch hour so yeah I change after my workout lol
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Sometimes my smell is offensive even to me so I RARELY stay in them any longer than I have to. If I work out over lunch, I shower at the gym. If I am going straight home after boxing class, I'll drive home in my sweat and stink, but with the windows down and then get showered shortly after getting home. If I have to go somewhere after boxing class (it is an evening class) I will shower at the gym and get back into regular clothing. No one should be subjected to my post-gym funk.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I work out in the evening so yeah I've been known to plop my butt down at the computer and zone out for an hour afterwards because I'm pooped but yeah I should be hitting the shower because it's gross.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Depends, sometimes I leave them on, sometimes I shower and change into pjs, other times I air dry and change into pjs.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    euuuw NO WAY! who wants to sit around in sweaty and sometimes even stinky clothes :/