Raspberry ketone!!

Options

Replies

• laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ive had a lot of personal problems to desl with in the past 2 years, things id never wish on anyone - so dont judge me

No one is judging you. Throw away the raspberry craptones now. Eat at a calorie deficit, weigh everything you consume, track everything you consume, and the weight will come off.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Ive had a lot of personal problems to desl with in the past 2 years, things id never wish on anyone - so dont judge me

Hon, no one is judging you. We all have our demons and we all make mistakes. Raspberry ketones are definitely NOT the answer. Please listen to the good people on here. They will tell you exactly what you need to lose weight. It may not be what you want to hear but it's the truth. Plenty of good people and great links on these boards. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • alicemdl
    alicemdl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No one is judging but throw away the pills. They don't on you, me or anyone else. Follow a balanced diet, drink lots of water and exercised as much as you can.

I'm sorry for whatever it is you've had to deal with - but the RK won't help you x
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Mean person thread incoming in 5-4-3....
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I have to asked to be insulted, have i?!
    Just because ive not logged my details and used this constantly does NOT mean I've not looked after myself, watched what i eat etc

No one is insulting you, you're being told that there are no quick fixes and you're getting some excellent advice on how to go about weight loss the right way.

Unless you keep track of what you're eating you'll never know how many calories you're taking in or if you're eating at a reasonable caloric deficit.

Ditch the keytones and the cleanses, educate yourself here, and use the site as it's intended.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    HeadDesk.gif

Read these:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here?hl=so+you're+new+here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/974888-in-place-of-a-road-map-2k13

TL:DR the link right above this one then ->http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975025-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet

If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have 15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal

Those links will help you. I highly suggest you read them.
  • tnd1
    tnd1 Posts: 19
    Options
    I don't eat a lot anyway.. Tea and 1 slice of toast for breakfast.
    A small lunch- sometimes
    And a small chicken dinner - with either pasta, rice or salad

So I do NOT overeat or eat badly
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Track EVERYTHING that goes into your mouth and eat at a deficit. It took me well over a month to be able to visually estimate portion sizes, and some things have WAAAYYY more calories than you'd think, even if they do seem healthy.

And, you didn't mention anything about exercise. I've eaten at a deficit and exercised for 4 months now and I've lost almost 2 stone. It works, trust me. And... if I could go back and tell myself 4 months ago to do something different, it would be to weight train.

Raspberry ketones and cleanses are a rip off- save that money and put it toward a gym membership.
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A small lunch- sometimes

Sounds like VERY carb heavy. If you're anything like me, that much carbs will cause you to bloat out like crazy. Get some more proteins and have protein throughout the day. Add some egg to your breakfast with toast, etc.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    A small lunch- sometimes

you really dont know this unless you are counting calories. i can tell that you are eating more than you think just based on the fact that you havent lost weight. dont come here and ask for help if youre going to disregard the information we give you, which has been proven effective time and time again
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    A small lunch- sometimes

Overeating is what causes weight gain.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    A small lunch- sometimes

Sounds like VERY carb heavy. If you're anything like me, that much carbs will cause you to bloat out like crazy. Get some more proteins and have protein throughout the day. Add some egg to your breakfast with toast, etc.

Ugh. You and me both! I love carbs, but they don't love me! LOL! Love me some protein though!
  • AnnasGrammie
    AnnasGrammie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You've got to add some exercise to the program. I can follow my 1200 calories faithfully but unless I exercise I stay exactly the same.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Royreid.ca-WTF-210403107.jpg
  • Heatherybit
    Heatherybit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    No is judging you, they are judging your choices. The reason many, including myself, can make a comment on those choices is because we've all been there. After all that's why we're on this site.

I can tell you that once I sincerely started weighing and calculating my food properly, I was both in shock and awe at the amount of calories in what I thought was a reasonable portion. I had to re-train my brain to learn what a "serving" is, because it sure wasn't a brimming bowl of "healthy" cereal.

No magic, no special pills, no wishful thinking...it takes work. And whether you want to put in the effort is all up to you.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of the raspberry ketone and xtreme cleanse tablet diet!!
    I'm showing no sign of weight loss or inch loss!
    Because its a SCAM!!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    A small lunch- sometimes

If you're going to keep insisting that you don't overeat or eat "badly" and continue to disregard the good advice you're being given, there's really little point to all of this because nothing is going to change.

I have a suspicion that you wanted reassurance about your Raspberry Ketone/Cleanse program and if you don't get that (and you won't) then you're not open to any other suggestions.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    It's simple...if you aren't losing weight you are NOT in a deficit. You are eating more than you think. Especially if you are not weighing and tracking your food.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1135499-eating-more-than-you-think?hl=eating+more+than+you+think+you+are

A small chicken varies in size. Every small chicken is NOT the same size/weight/etc. Apples, toast, everything you eat - nothing is identical. Hence that's why we suggest weighing your food with an actual food scale. Not measuring cups.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Math is your friend. Focus on the free tools provided by this site.

Watch those calories....as for the ketones, there is not credible data that proves effectiveness.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    You've got to add some exercise to the program. I can follow my 1200 calories faithfully but unless I exercise I stay exactly the same.

Not exercising does not negate weight loss. Weight loss comes from a reasonable calorie deficit. Simple as that.