American Ninja Warrior

Options

Replies

• AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I don't usually watch the show, but my boyfriend saw the link and sent it to me to watch, and I remembered her from Towson. She's a year younger than me. SO inspiring!!

For anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfZFuw7a13E

WOW WOW!!! Athleticism at its very best!!! What an Amazing young lady!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I love ANW! My 6 year old daughter wants me to go on the show but I need a LOT more training:) So maybe in a few years I will do it ;)
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I love this show so much! Kacy katnazaro blew me away last night. She is my new hero!
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I don't usually watch the show, but my boyfriend saw the link and sent it to me to watch, and I remembered her from Towson. She's a year younger than me. SO inspiring!!

WOW WOW!!! Athleticism at its very best!!! What an Amazing young lady!

and eye candy to boot! :wink:
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    It's no American Gladiators...

... but I watch it anyway.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I LOVE American Ninja Warrior, watch it all the time! Obsessed! And some of those guys' bodies... :love:

200.gif
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    My son LOVES this show, and frequently turns any playground/living room furniture/park bench/whatever into a Ninja Warrior course :laugh:

He can't wait til he's 21 so he can try out!

(he is currently 6 years old)
  • sjcook23
    sjcook23 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I freakin' LOVE American Ninja Warrior.. I watch it for the same reason. I root for everyone to win because I am just so thoroughly impressed with their strength, agility, and just overall kick-*kitten*-ness. I literally scream and wince every time someone gets close to losing it.

Yep!

Same for me!!!
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    I LOVE American Ninja Warrior, watch it all the time! Obsessed! And some of those guys' bodies... :love:

200.gif

I know right! :flowerforyou:

I feel like they cloned me over and over again on that show. :smokin:

nothing like watching ppl that look like yourself.
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It's part of why I started training at Revolution Parkour's facility, though I find the JP version more entertaining.
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    It's part of why I started training at Revolution Parkour's facility, though I find the JP version more entertaining.

No way, seriously?

I searched and there's a facility near my hometown, but I moved 60+ miles away and I do not have time to make that drive hahaha

I'm SO interested though!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Love that show. I am unable to watch it quietly. My son always comes out to see what's going on as I'm loudly getting so into the show all by myself! :blushing:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

Thank you for the link. We were watching but somehow missed her. I have to show my girls tonight. She is so inspiring!
  • Mikkimeow
    Options

200.gif

You should try out, they need more women on that show anyway. :wink: :wink: :wink:

tumblr_mk31vklp5O1s9n4cro1_500.gif
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

200.gif

Hello-yes-this-is-*kitten*.jpg
  • MrTolerable
    Options

200.gif

You should try out, they need more women on that show anyway. :wink: :wink: :wink:

:laugh:

+1 that was good. :drinker:
  • Mikkimeow
    Options

200.gif

:laugh:

+1 that was good. :drinker:

We need to figure out how to release this tension.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,667 Member
    Options
    Kacy was off the hook last night!!! When she got on the swinging bars (the rectangular ones), I didn't think she'd make it because at first glance the gap between the 2 was much further than her wingspan. Lol, but hell she just swung and jumped it!!! Then the jump from the poles was another amazing feat!!! Personally I think it would be great if she went on and won it all.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of that show ♡
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Kacy was off the hook last night!!! When she got on the swinging bars (the rectangular ones), I didn't think she'd make it because at first glance the gap between the 2 was much further than her wingspan. Lol, but hell she just swung and jumped it!!! Then the jump from the poles was another amazing feat!!! Personally I think it would be great if she went on and won it all.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    The ONLY thing that could have made it more perfect, was if Brent had proposed to her when he climbed to the top to congratulate her :heart: :heart: :heart: