RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Wow you people need a life.

Isn't that why we go online...

Lol Indeed
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    In for judgemental observations about people who are making an effort and comments about how if you notice this shiz you aren't working hard enough...

The thing that gets me about these threads is that for every thread where you reassure a super self conscious and nervous newbie that people aren't laughing or judging them at the gym, there's one of these threads which prove that some people are.

Oh please get a better personality sorry were not all gun ho serious in life....I don't know about you but I like to have fun when I work out and I work hard so chill out or get off the post.

Judging other people is fun??
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Oh my word..sweat pants? Sweating?? What kind of planet are you living on? Never happens around here.

Side note: this may be a case of correlation does not equal causation, but it appears to me that the posters in this threat that a) have no observations or b) have a problem with OP's judgements actually look like they work out. Will not comment on those who have their own little list to share. Hmm, I wonder if there's some sort of connection here.

*shrug* Some things are simply too loud to not be noticed.

Correlation does equal causation in this case. People who notice everything else aren't working out hard enough to get results. Lol.

Interesting. I'm a pretty observant person, and I'm still getting results, so I guess I'm an outlier in your theory.

3a6c26e8081d720a2cd7cd18fd5d670a.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    In for judgemental observations about people who are making an effort and comments about how if you notice this shiz you aren't working hard enough...

The thing that gets me about these threads is that for every thread where you reassure a super self conscious and nervous newbie that people aren't laughing or judging them at the gym, there's one of these threads which prove that some people are.

Oh please get a better personality sorry were not all gun ho serious in life....I don't know about you but I like to have fun when I work out and I work hard so chill out or get off the post.

So you started a thread to mock and judge other people, and now you've cracked the sads because people judged you for being judgemental? Sorry that my sense of humour doesn't extend to making myself feel better by running down others who are trying to improve themselves :flowerforyou:
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I don't have any observations to list...you know why? I actually work out while I"m there.

Edit: nothing more unappealing than insecurity manifesting itself in the form of pettiness.

+1
  • yellerica83
    Options

So you started a thread to mock and judge other people, and now you've cracked the sads because people judged you for being judgemental? Sorry that my sense of humour doesn't extend to making myself feel better by running down others who are trying to improve themselves :flowerforyou:

I mock people and you feel the need to stay on message boards all night and try to impress with intellectual backlash, that's what I do get over it
  • yellerica83
    Options

The thing that gets me about these threads is that for every thread where you reassure a super self conscious and nervous newbie that people aren't laughing or judging them at the gym, there's one of these threads which prove that some

Maybe people shouldn't be so sensitive....lol there make comments on that all night
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options

I mock people and you feel the need to stay on message boards all night and try to impress with intellectual backlash, that's what I do get over it

It's funny you take your picture down to start being all tough.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I wonder how belittling people's progress on the forum just because they made a stupid judgmental comment is any different from them making such comments in the first place?
    9635b94959999a8b6d292cf6f6d9ec7f.jpg
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I applaud anyone who is at the gym for being there in the first place, no matter what kind of randomness they have going on. My complaint is the fact that the women's locker room always smells like a mixture of diapers and grandma perfume in the mornings. I believe it is the sanitizer, but it is nauseating. That is all. Carry on.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    This chick went to the ymca drunk trying to workout. They ended up kicking her out lol

Well, I did need to work all that alcohol off! :laugh:
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I learned the hard way that my light gray workout pants were a no-go at the gym. I sweat so much it looks like I peed my pants. :embarassed:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options

The thing that gets me about these threads is that for every thread where you reassure a super self conscious and nervous newbie that people aren't laughing or judging them at the gym, there's one of these threads which prove that some

Maybe people shouldn't be so sensitive....lol there make comments on that all night

You must go to a PF.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I learned the hard way that my light gray workout pants were a no-go at the gym. I sweat so much it looks like I peed my pants. :embarassed:

That happened to me once. I decided to try to run commando under my compression capris. The effect wasn't what I was going for. My husband told me I looked like I had peed my pants when I was done. :angry:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    And this is why I will never go to a gym to work out. I will just stick around my old neighborhood with folks I know and are not judgemental.