Replies

• lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's great!!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    69 pounds is not chump change! That's awesome!
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your pics! Awesome work! Thanks for inspiring me today! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...70 pounds is an amazing amount of weight to lose! Two things to remember: 1) You have done the hardest work already, which is making the change to focus on a healthy lifestyle 2) Your body knows you are 70 pounds lighter, even if you don't think you can see a big change. It's functioning better and is in the groove for you to lose the rest of the weight. You've got this!
  • itsme61
    itsme61 Posts: 1
    Options
    That's fabulous!! Don't say you are mega fat!! You are dwindling in size, Success!! You are truly an inspiration.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's great commitment to your health and life!
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh hey! I'm also 25 and started my weight loss in January at 350-ish pounds! I've only lost 35 pounds so far, and yeah, I haven't gone down a single size yet. My fat is just squishier, haha. And my waist is coming back. You look so different though! A definite improvement, really good work. :D
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    juh5qx.gif
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 70 pounds! There is such a difference in those pics! You are doing amazing work! Keep it up!
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You're doing well! Keep going! :)

I see the difference, big time. Your arms are smaller, and lie flatter to the body now. You are developing a waistline, you tummy is flatter and not rounding out the T-shirt. And, you definitely have lost some butt and breast too. 70lbs - spread out in a whole bunch of areas. You're going in the right direction.

You may not notice it - because where the pants waistline fits may not shrink as quick as other spots - but, you are getting there.

Major Kudos! :)
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!! I can definitely see a difference between your "before" and "progress" pics. Way to go!!

I noticed that you ate "Barbie's tuna salad". (I peaked at your food diary) It is one of my staples - delicious! I use 4 Tbsp of mayo instead of 6 that are in the recipe.
  • catecholamine
    catecholamine Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!! I can definitely see a difference between your "before" and "progress" pics. Way to go!!

I noticed that you ate "Barbie's tuna salad". (I peaked at your food diary) It is one of my staples - delicious! I use 4 Tbsp of mayo instead of 6 that are in the recipe.
    It is great stuff! I used about 3 1/2 tbsp myself - I don't like mountains of mayo. But it was TASTY! I'm making it again for sure. My diary is kinda weird lately because I tried upping my carbs because I had a high carb day and lost a whole pound that day - so I did it for 3 days in a row and ate crap like french fries! Lost 3lbs but it made me feel unwell...stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, the whole nine yards. So I went back to low carbing it. Today I had the tuna salad in a low carb tortilla - GREAT substitute for a sandwich with only 5 net carbs for the tortilla.
    I just went and got more tuna! This is gonna be a staple for me for sure....cheap, easy, and tasty!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You're doing well! Keep going! :)

I see the difference, big time. Your arms are smaller, and lie flatter to the body now. You are developing a waistline, you tummy is flatter and not rounding out the T-shirt. And, you definitely have lost some butt and breast too. 70lbs - spread out in a whole bunch of areas. You're going in the right direction.

You may not notice it - because where the pants waistline fits may not shrink as quick as other spots - but, you are getting there.

Major Kudos! :)
    ^^ what she said!! :drinker: Congratulations!
  • catecholamine
    catecholamine Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh hey! I'm also 25 and started my weight loss in January at 350-ish pounds! I've only lost 35 pounds so far, and yeah, I haven't gone down a single size yet. My fat is just squishier, haha. And my waist is coming back. You look so different though! A definite improvement, really good work. :D
    35 is a nice loss! Keep in mind, I did have weight loss surgery. I had Duodenal Switch. It makes the weight come off a little faster, but honestly, it's a lot more work in some areas. You have to be very careful with your foods. I have to get 120g protein a day or so, with half my stomach having been removed. I have to eat ALL DAY LONG and avoid most breads (excluding low carb almond flour concoctions and some low carb tortillas) and all sweets. I can have all the fat I want, but the main focus is protein. Eating becomes a job and it's not about what tastes good, but what will fuel your body and help keep muscles from being broken down. I really, really miss the freedom in food choices that I had pre-op, even on the 1200 calorie a day diet I was on. I still had so many choices. Now it's meat, cheese, and eggs all the time. Not much room for veggies or I won't be able to get my protein in. Soooo it's a big trade-off.
    So in a way, I kind of envy you and the freedom you have with what you can eat! Lol, I know it sounds crazy. Anyway, you're doing great, keep it up!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I KNOW THE FEELING ... I HAVEN'T LOST A LOT OF CLOTHES SIZES EITHER ... BUT BUT BUT, I LOOK AT MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS AND BE LIKE HOLY SMOKE ... I LOOK A WHOLE LOT BETTER ... NOT TO MENTION, I FEEL BETTER.
    I can now walk in Walmart with my mother in law in her skooter for 3 hours and no throbbing ankles, no burning feet.
    So IM thankful for my weight loss ... I really wish I would have lost more by now, but, IM still on my struggle!

Hang your head high, look at some "Before" pics and think about all the hard work you have put in.

You are on the way ... TOO FAR TO TURN BACK NOW!!!!
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif you go girl!!!
    :sick:
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement!
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! You've done a great job so far!
  • nsheets36
    nsheets36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's wonderful. You're making big changes in your life, and that's great! :flowerforyou:
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!