Norfolk, England, United Kingdom!
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lubbock, Texas (aka the south plains) :D
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    Louisville, Kentucky USA -The Bluegrass State and Home of the KENTUCKY DERBY--:happy:
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Savannah, GA (Georgia)

Currently in Bossier Cuty, LA (Louisiana)- I'm military
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Born in Boston, but have lived here in good ole' South Florida for most of my life.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Originally from NJ (Bergen County) USA... Now I live in Cold and Rural Blakeslee, PA USA!!!
  • piquilter
    Options
    I'm proud to represent Minnesota; where if you don't like the season today, just be patient, it will more than like be a totally different season tomorrow :laugh:
  • mixmistress508
    Options
    Cleveland, Ohio - Home of the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    New Orleans, LA :)
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Detroit, Michigan
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that these are all states, I don't actually know most of the states and only know of famous ones. I did not know abour District of Colombia? Why would I? I thought Colombia was a country in South America where they grow coffee? I had no Idea it was a place in America as well.

We didn't learn the various different states in geography. Just where America is, on the left side of the map :-)
    I don't really know much geography east of the US :p Or south, for that matter. I could find a few countries in South America on a map. (Never much cared for geography, to be honest.)

Anyway, I thought you might know about DC as the capitol of the US, I really phrased that incorrectly, haha.
  • jamesrickards
    jamesrickards Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Broseley, Shropshire, England
  • shaphira
    Options
    Detroit mi
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    NH!
  • bcgirl55
    bcgirl55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Canada!! Kelowna BC! aka wine country! I live in a small town near Kelowna, surrounded by vineyards and orchards. It's heaven!:bigsmile:
  • delta1997
    Options
    Huntsville, AL
  • SusieB01
    SusieB01 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hey! Me too!:drinker: (Hail West Virginia plays in the background)
  • SusieB01
    Options
    Hey! Me too!
  • SusieB01
    Options
    Oops! I thought I was replying to the lady on the first page who said she was from West Virginia when I said, "Me too!" But it ended up at the bottom of the post out of context. I'm not technical enough to move it around or to figure out how to quote her before my post.

So,

I'm from West Virginia too!

That didn't come out right either! I'm from West Virginia and proud of it!
  • maurapie
    maurapie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm from Long Island, NY, but I've been stationed in Grand Forks, ND for the last two years (It is way too cold for way too long up here!)