Replies

• Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    thats-brand-new-information.gif
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I have always had trouble finding guy friends IRL as most guys I have encountered seem to be into the whole chest thumping, wannabe alpha, gotta bang da chicks category. I find this to be annoying and tend to avoid those types because it just doesnt fit with who I am.

While most of the guys here are also like that, there are also a few that are laid back, easy going, and have a great sense of humor. These types are just easy and natural to get along with. I call many of them friends on here and think they kick some serious *kitten*! :drinker:

i assume if i were included in this, you would have said yes WHEN I PUBLICLY ASKED YOU TO DANCE TO BRYAN ADAMS WITH ME!!!!!

tumblr_ljmnvbvUFc1qj17kmo1_500.gif

I told you that my only dance moves are twerking!!

6un73.gif

I had time to read through the pages of this thread...but then I wasted all the available time watching this .gif

and still not sure how to make my *kitten* do that...
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    number of mentions of my username = 0

b6303aa13be5afe895286a9fbac3e5828eacd8da8b4025458b8498076b5fa036.jpg
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    keep_calm_and_do_brofist_o3o_by_sma25236-d60mzdl.png
  • moij0
    moij0 Posts: 87
    Options
    :noway: hahaha :laugh:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

Awww you are one of my all time favorites. :flowerforyou:
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You know how I know you're gay, Seth??

:wink:

***RELAX PEOPLE!!! IT'S A JOKE****

Because you once macrame'd yourself a pair of shorts
    Because you like Coldplay

Know how I know you're gay?
    You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like it when balls are in my face."
  • st0rmagedd0n
    st0rmagedd0n Posts: 417 Member
    Options

A lot of the "alpha" type guys do only upper body at the gym with a typical emphasis on curling. This is because a large majority of women like nice arms. So they target this area to attract a mate. More effective than bedazzling themselves and cawing at them.

And this is their fatal error. Little do the douchebros know that the true way to a woman's heart is crudely imitated birdsong and hot gluing *kitten* to other *kitten*.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Awww you are one of my all time favorites. :flowerforyou:

Mine too!! :flowerforyou:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

A lot of the "alpha" type guys do only upper body at the gym with a typical emphasis on curling. This is because a large majority of women like nice arms. So they target this area to attract a mate. More effective than bedazzling themselves and cawing at them.

And this is their fatal error. Little do the douchebros know that the true way to a woman's heart is crudely imitated birdsong and hot gluing *kitten* to other *kitten*.

Hot glue? Wow. Society has hit a new low for the standards of men.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Sweetheart, you have NO idea how low it can go...
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    So true, some good people on here
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

Sweetheart, you have NO idea how low it can go...

Someone should make a campaign that real men shop at Michaels. then, rather than Home Depot. No?
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    dontlietome_zps0f304cd8.gif

Totally kidding. I agree. There are some awesome guys on here.

kristenwiigfanningself_zps4f2e3b2c.gif
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    In for internet friends.