Anyone else hate their face shape?

Options
13»

Replies

• PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    compliments_zps085bd031.gif

Wow. You put a lot of effort into being that negative ;). Go go girl!

you're welcome
  • cinnam6n
    cinnam6n Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    compliments_zps085bd031.gif

Wow. You put a lot of effort into being that negative ;). Go go girl!

you're welcome

Only a reflection of your own insecurities. Good luck anyway
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    I have a round face and even though I've lost fat there, I feel like my cheeks with be forever chubby. I'm learning to embrace it lol.

Yeah. I should probably learn to embrace it too. Face shapes are just one of those things you can't do much about.
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    I hate my fat face :( it was the last place to puff up and apparently will be the last to unpuff :'(

Yeah, round faces are so troublesome. There are some places I'd rather lose weight first though, besides my face. I suppose.
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have a wide/round face (even after weight loss). A lot of east Asians have this and it is generally considered not as attractive as longer and slim faces. South Korean plastic surgeons have done some amazing work refining "jaw shaving" surgery and it is becoming increasingly popular in Asia. I'd like to do this some day but it is expensive and the recovery time is long. It produces some amazing results in completely balancing out your other features.

look+at+me+two+jaw+makeover+before+and+after_01.JPG
  • BornxVillain
    BornxVillain Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've always been self concious about my sharp jaw, feeling as if it was too 'masculine'.. but now I've learned to embrace it and cut my hair to accentuate the look of it rather than hide it. Since I've lost over 50lbs, the sharpness has gotten sharper and my cheekbones have popped out more and I've began to love it. Embrace who you are and all the beauty you have to offer! :)
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    i liked my face way better before. i look like an anorexic alien now.

No you don't! Besides, you've lost an amazing amount!

haha, well you just get the carefully angled photos that manage to pass muster because they DON'T show what i look like in every day life when i pass a mirror.....but thanks ;) lol
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    Unfortunately I have a wide/round face (even after weight loss). A lot of east Asians have this and it is generally considered not as attractive as longer and slim faces. South Korean plastic surgeons have done some amazing work refining "jaw shaving" surgery and it is becoming increasingly popular in Asia. I'd like to do this some day but it is expensive and the recovery time is long. It produces some amazing results in completely balancing out your other features.

Yeah I know it's a popular surgery in South Korea which makes me feel even worse about it haha. I don't think I could actually do this because my features are quite spaced out so I would look odd with a oval face. Although, the girl had small more close-set features and was totally eligible for the surgery.
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    The idea of actually grating your face in half seems insane aha.
  • 1saturn
    1saturn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think it's more about the beauty of the face than the shape.
  • 1saturn
    1saturn Posts: 95 Member
    Options

I slightly prefer her before. She looks very girl next door after, whereas before she was noticeable.
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    I think it's more about the beauty of the face than the shape.

I guess so