ballerina tea

Options
2»

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    If you are pooping only once every 10 days, then you don't need to be taking laxatives. You need to see a doctor. As noted above, ballerina tea (and dieter's tea and all of its other names) is made of the plant senna, which is a laxative.

It may be something as simple as a dietary imbalance (not enough of certain vitamins or minerals) causing your blockage. Rarely pooping can be a serious medical issue and one you shouldn't be treating yourself with laxatives unless under the direction of a medical professional.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    thank you for all the responses. The box of tea was only $4 so i'm not worried about it hurting my wallet. I'd rather take a natural tea ad opposed to some pills that have a lot of junk in them.
    I do eat f salad and veges everyday. I drink tons of water b/c I work outside. I get plenty of fiber that way, but I "GO" once every 10 days- roughly. I know that's not normal so i'm hoping this might help regulate me. If I lose a little weight in the process then woo-hoo!!

go to white castle or give guys- you sound like you are lower in fats.
  • fancyface1955
    fancyface1955 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    thank you for all the responses. The box of tea was only $4 so i'm not worried about it hurting my wallet. I'd rather take a natural tea ad opposed to some pills that have a lot of junk in them.
    I do eat f salad and veges everyday. I drink tons of water b/c I work outside. I get plenty of fiber that way, but I "GO" once every 10 days- roughly. I know that's not normal so i'm hoping this might help regulate me. If I lose a little weight in the process then woo-hoo!!

go to white castle or give guys- you sound like you are lower in fats.

*I wish we had white castle here. love 5guys- but it doesn't make me go.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    If you only poop every 10 days, you need to be speaking to your doctor, not drinking laxative tea. Seriously.