I can wash my butt now!!

Options
I stopped watching the scale and trying to notice other ways that make me feel I lost weight. Today in the shower I was able to wash my butt easily and with out feeling like I just had a work out lol. Either my arms have grown or I dropped some weight yay. Just wanted to brag a little but hope someone struggling reads this and gets a chuckle or inspires someone. Thanks myfitnesspal

Replies

• elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    lol well you did give me a chuckle and it goes to prove it is not always about the scale. Well done
  • golf4g
    golf4g Posts: 58
    Options
    I LOVE people who have a sense of humor!!!! Continued success and keep up the funny one liners…...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!

Love it!

Cograts.
  • lorrennon
    lorrennon Posts: 43
    Options
    the real test is when ya can look down and see that its still attached. Reached that goal about a month ago :laugh: :tongue: :laugh:
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    it is nice to be able to easily wipe easier weather in the shower or on the toilet. Use to get cramps just trying to reach waaay back there lol.

great NSV.
  • suetois
    suetois Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to tie my shoes without getting breathless. It's the little things that make us happy. :laugh:
  • freakhazerd2424
    freakhazerd2424 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    The real test is when ya can look down and see that its still attached. Reached that goal about a month ago   

Edited by lorrennon On June 8, 2014 6:44 PM

LOL that happened a few days ago was thinking normally I have to bend over to check It out
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    LOL!

:drinker:
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I remember when that happened to me. keep up the great work
  • Laura732
    Laura732 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I remember the day when my belly wasn't visible looking down over my boobs.
  • kasa29
    kasa29 Posts: 1
    Options
    OMG I can totally relate LOL, Cant wait till I can wipe and wash mine. :flowerforyou:
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous. I get my husband to wash mine, especially when he's been bad:blushing:
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching the scale and trying to notice other ways that make me feel I lost weight. Today in the shower I was able to wash my butt easily and with out feeling like I just had a work out lol. Either my arms have grown or I dropped some weight yay. Just wanted to brag a little but hope someone struggling reads this and gets a chuckle or inspires someone. Thanks myfitnesspal

Haha ! Guess what! My scale wouldnt tell me the truth, that i lost some pounds.
    But this morning, i didnt have a hard time washing my butt and i told myself the same thing you said.
    Did my arms grow? Or my butt and hips got smaller and i can reach them now,
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Best thread title ever! Made both my hubby and I LOL :)
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Congrats on washing your butt. Really only adding comment so she shows up in my feed.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I want tot wash my BFs butt.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I want tot wash my BFs butt.

Group Butt Washing!!
  • polargurl13
    polargurl13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    LOL.... I am new here and am just learning how to get through to the recent posts and work the site and I saw this topic and passed it and then thought hmmmm nope I HAVE to see what this is about....
    First Congratulations, second Thank you for the good belly laugh. :laugh:
  • mdodd2012
    mdodd2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice since of humare
  • JulianaRoseK
    Options
    hahahaha! good for you :) lol, awesome post
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!