I can wash my butt now!!

Options

Replies

• singha99
    singha99 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OP...you just made my day LOL!! Congratulations on your NSV!!!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I love this and can totally relate! Today I lifted my led and propped my foot on my knee without having to grab my pantsleg and yank it up there! I was totally tickled! Oh and how about I can finally see daylight between my tummy and the steering wheel!:bigsmile:

YES! I would always prop my purse up on my belly and the steering wheel, and one day, it fell through and landed on my lap! I cried!! LOL!!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Great job, OP!!

I use to get measured at Curvse once a week, and when she would measure my abs, she would say point to your belly button. OH my, was that a stretch to reach, but now, I can without even stretching out my arm! LOL!!! :laugh:
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Good NSV. :) Silly but good.
    it is nice to be able to easily wipe easier weather in the shower or on the toilet. Use to get cramps just trying to reach waaay back there lol.

great NSV.

Yeah This started happening to me at my higher weight even now. Probably a year ago. It hurts when my organs twist or move and it cramps up my side. Scary stuff!!
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Dude, I can totally relate to this. This is a fantastic non-scale victory (NSV)! I know everyone got a good chuckle out of this and put a smile on their face...but the truth is that there are some that can't wash their bum. Or, as other's have stated that it's a total workout. Congratulations! I laughed hard but also thought I can't wait for this day to come for me personally. I can wash the area but come on now...I'm not a gymnast or a contortionist...so hopefully soon I will be where you are comfortably. Congrats again! :bigsmile:
  • Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    hehehehehe how awesome
  • WLG1974
    WLG1974 Posts: 90
    Options
    Well, thank God for that.
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    haha. Love it! Way to go!
  • ljones4521
    Options
    Yea!!! Congratulations on your accomplishments.
  • turpenoid
    turpenoid Posts: 73
    Options
    Awesome sense of humor, great post. So happy to see someone who can appreciate every little change in their body. Appreciating your progress and being proud of yourself leads to bigger and bigger victories. Can't wait to hear more about your journey!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    This ones for you brother :drinker:
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it's those small achievements that keeps one going.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    The best NSV ever!! Congratulations!
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Small wins add up, congrats. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    That is SO AWESOME!!! It's the little things in life :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your effortlessly clean *kitten*. :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Great job, OP, on a smaller and cleaner *kitten*! :drinker:
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Best NSV ever. Congrats on washing your butt!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Cour me inspired! lol:)
  • vegwrangler
    vegwrangler Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great attitude and thanks for the snicker! My NSV recently was when I realized that I put my bra on without having to lube up for mammary wranglin' these ta-ta's into my boulder holder! Sometimes it's the little big things that count the most :-)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!