How do you feel about this weight calculator?

Options
2»

Replies

• momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    People's Choice: 128 lbs.
    Medical Recommendation: 114 - 150 lbs.

My current weight: 140 lbs.
    My MFP goal weight: 130 lbs.

Sounds good to me ..... the last 10 are the hardest though ..... UGH!!
  • BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    Options
    bump!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Interesting... thank you for sharing!

I would love to be the poeple's choice weight (126 lbs), however, I feel that with my frame it would be unrealistic to achieve and to maintain once I got there. :sick:

I was surprised to see that I within medical recommendations by 1 wopping pound!!! Haha! Okay, so I need to lose a few! Geezzzz! :grumble:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the site ! Peoples...110 med. ....94-124 metro. ...(small) 105-116 other...95. My goal weight at mfp is 90. I have been there and been at my best and done my best at that weight. I am 4' 11" with a small frame. I gain the most of my weight in my mid section. Never the tush , legs ect.... til wayyyy later......Anyway... at one time I was as high as 145lbs.(I will post that pic. someday along the way...probs. with scanner ect..ect..) and I have been as low (due to illness) as btwn 80-85 . Most of my life I weighed between 100-105. Bottom line is that I dont think we have a standard that we need to be at by others ratings.......I think as we begin to drop the pounds(just as we know that we are uncomfortable with gaining them) we will instinctively know at what weight we find comfortable for ourselves...providing we have keep health in mind.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    My people's choice weight is 122, my goal is 129...I think 122 would be waay to thin