Eggs

Options
13»

Replies

• summerlovely91
    summerlovely91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I didnt know this before but eggs go so well with sardines and so low cal. 1 oz is 55 calories.

Take the sardines out of tin and break into smaller pieces
    Scramble eggs in a different container and put a little of olive oil in pan
    put the scrambled eggs first then put in the Sardines and wait for the eggs to have a bit of crust to it and if you like add finely chopped onions

Also found the baby spinach works well with these flavours. Delicious
  • Sawah30
    Sawah30 Posts: 5
    Options
    bump for the eggy goodness!
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Easterafter.jpg
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    #1 Soft/Hard boiled with Sriracha sauce + Plain toast

#2 Egg white omlette loaded with veggies (spinach, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, jalapenos, anaheim peppers, and cottage cheese)

#3 Scrambled version of #2 ( when I screw up the omelette somehow)

#4 Over easy + Plain toast

#5 Scrambled with curry and veggies wrapped in a Roti/Tortilla

#6 Tamagoyaki (could be #2 if you have the right equipment)

*Numerical order denotes ease of preparation
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    What are the different ways you all make your eggs? I like to scrambled eggs and egg burritos for breakfast and its starting to get a bit boring. What are some ways you spice up your egg life?:happy: :smile: :flowerforyou:
    I like boring. Boring is soft boiled eggs. Too funny, spicing it up for me is an omelette w/baby greens/chives and garlic.
  • brittanysinning
    brittanysinning Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I eat mine with turkey bacon, toast & a little ketchup. Sometimes in sandwich form! Cheese would be good too but I pass personally :) my favorite
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I'm the strange one here... I cook southern style hash browns 1/2 cup that have the peppers and onions in them,using my smallest frypan . When they get crispy, I throw in a beaten egg and I slice of cheese, turn down the heat, put a lid on and check when the egg is set and cheese is melted. So it has a crisp bottom and eggy, cheesy top. Sometimes I also add sliced mushrooms when browning the hash browns. I eat mine plain, but my family adds hot sauce or salsa. Trust me , this takes you way past lunch.. Hope you like this

This is not strange at all!! I love making my eggs like this, except I put a fried egg (using spray, not oil) on top instead of beaten egg. YUMMY!
  • Limath
    Limath Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I like sunny side up, poached, over easy &/or scrambled.

1. I crisp up a corn tortilla in the oven, and top it with a little fat free refried beans, green salsa & a sunny side up egg.
    2. Sunny side up with sourdough and light whipped butter.
    3. Poached, topped on a small potato skin with a little cheese, bacon & onion.
    4. Scrambled with a fried potato.
    5. Egg salad.