I STILL CAN'T SEE MY AB MUSCLES!!

13»

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Some of it is genetics I believe. My sister has no issue with getting abs, the v belt etc...even me at a higher BF than I would like I can see the top abs and down the side...

To really see them you just need to lose the fat and maintain the muscle...

@fivethreeone...you look amazing..and nice to know it was from heavy lifting...:drinker:
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    7c1vfLY.jpg

Hi, whats your KIK

I_Love_To_Ride? Is that you?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    7c1vfLY.jpg

Hi, whats your KIK
    0106756.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    7c1vfLY.jpg

Hi, whats your KIK

I_Love_To_Ride? Is that you?

No... It's PogoStickBouncer.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Define "see" your abs. I have been able to see muscle since I was 20 lbs. down, I guess it is my obliques, or the sides of the rectus, and as I lose I see it more and more. Maybe some people just have bigger muscles that stick out more?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Cut out all sugar. Increase your fat...yes, you need fat to lose weight and get great muscle def. eat 1/2 an avocado daily or 1 tbs of coconut oil. Juice and eat lots of veggies...not so much fruit, lean protein and also stay away from wheat, dairy, etc. Try it for a week and see if you like the results.

THIS!THIS!THIS!

Edit: I would suggest cutting out all REFINED sugar and limiting honey, maple syrup etc.

Would either of you be willing to post pics of your results?
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    stupid-gifs-6.gif

Why are you asking if wraps work if you're so convinced in this other thread that they slimmed down your legs?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1312884-ladies-with-thick-legs?page=5#posts-20315057
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Have you tried an X-Ray? That's how I saw mine!
    this
  • phgrwh
    phgrwh Posts: 2
    I feel ya. I train for competitive cross country 16-20 hours a week and I only have the one line down the middle. And last time I had body fat percentage under like 18% was when i had an eating disorder, lost my period, and was nearly hospitalized...all without having visible abs. Some of us are cursed with bodies that weren't made to be slim easily...its taking me 2000-2500 cals a day with 90 minutes of running/swimming/biking a day and 90 min weightlifting a day only to be a size 8 at 5'8".
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    You should do a vegan smoothie cleanse.

LOL I see what you did there
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    10309601_10203345527295331_4559791877029089452_n.jpg
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    This is a hilarious thread from (probably) a serious question. The bottom line is eating below your maintenance level will ultimately reveal the abs you already have. The leaner you are, the more your abs will show. And yes, it's lots easier for guys than girls. Lots. It's also vastly overrated. Health, endurance and strength are much more important. But if that's what drives you, fine. Enjoy your workout!