hottest ex wife ever!

Options
2»

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a good start, you have already gotten rid of about 200 lbs of dead weight already with your divorce :-)

Friend Request Sent
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    ha silly. its modivation. from a man who said i was never good enough. nope. :)

This schwantz actually said that to you? What a jagoff. Here's what you do: Reach your level of hotness. Run into him accidentally somewhere. Show him he's a total douche, and then kick him in the nads. Total vengeance.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    hi i am back. I am determined to be the hottest ex wife anyone has ever had. I recently divorced and am back with a boost:) all help is welcomed .

Whatever motivation keeps you on track is great! Just make sure that you have other goals, because once you get to goal and you are still the ex and he's still with someone else, you don't want to lose the motivation you'll need for maintenance.
  • ericacaffey
    Options
    YAAAAY!!! Go for it
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Props to you for not letting it get you down!

But agreed that you should define yourself, not let your marital status do it for you.

I'm sure you're lots of other things besides an ex-wife that would make you super freaking awesome.

Jussayin'.

:flowerforyou:
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ha silly. its modivation. from a man who said i was never good enough. nope. :)

This schwantz actually said that to you? What a jagoff. Here's what you do: Reach your level of hotness. Run into him accidentally somewhere. Show him he's a total douche, and then kick him in the nads. Total vengeance.

Although I can't really condone nad-kicking... I agree with most of this.

Get where you want to be and just let him be envious. Do it for you, but feel free to use him as the starting motivation.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Eh. Don't think of yourself as EX WIFE. Just be hot because you're a female. IMO, tagging that moniker along can get people thinking thoughts like "I wonder why you're an ex wife?"

It's a past and the future is here. Leave it behind.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition