A Stripper’s Diet & Fitness Regime

Options

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    She mentions she avoids high carb items such as salads - is this a typo?

I would disagree with this statement "nothing gets you fat faster than sugar- not even fat" if you were to choose a treat i/e. donuts vs jube jubes avoiding the fat including the harmful sat/trans kind is definitely better. Perhaps there is a loophole here I am not aware of that sat/trans fat will hurt your heart and eventually kill you but perhaps fat deposits occur most frequently with high sugar items. I'll have to look into that unless anyone knows the answer.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Now we're taking advise from a stripper?
    Doesn't anyone else see any issue with this.
    Why not take advise from a certified trainer and a nutritionist?
    Wouldn't that make more sense? Take advise from people who are educated in that field?
    Just sayin.

I'll take advice from anyone that can help me. Since you have such an obvious problem with strippers, why'd you even click on this thread? Haters be hatin'.

Wow - you all need to relax.
    And actually - I love stippers. On top of the fact that they can move they usually smell pretty good. And yes, I know from sitting many times in the front row or with a lap dance.
    I enjoy strippers - I'm just not planning on taking exercise and diet advise from them. I'd take advise on how to twirl on a pole or dance...
    LOL
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Is there nothing we can't learn from strippers? I wonder if she recommends cocaine and cigarettes to fight off the food cravings 8)
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump want to read this later; smiles to everyone. remember love yourself always
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Is there nothing we can't learn from strippers? I wonder if she recommends cocaine and cigarettes to fight off the food cravings 8)

hahaha! :laugh:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

HA!!! Great comment! I don't doubt that plays a roll in 80% of their lives (so I'm not hate'n relax, just understanding the reality). I won't google the actual stat on how many strippers are inflicted with addictions since I'm at work but it is higher than the general population. That helps me sleep at night, just kidding! ;)
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Bump, to read tonight
  • ardnek77
    Options
    LOL GorillaNJ that was great diet advice in the '80's!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bumpity bump bump
  • bumpity bump bump
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Bump...thanks for sharing!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AppleJuiceMoney
    Options
    Bump
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    The Gym I go to is near a lot of strip joints so the girls there are all AMAZING. Sometimes inspiring, sometimes intimidating. It's this strange sense of awe, jealousy and 'thank god that's not my job" lol
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This thread got a 1 year bump on it? I got the same thing from a stipper once.....
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    This thread got a 1 year bump on it? I got the same thing from a stipper once.....

Recurring bumps from strippers....... I hate when that happens.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    great OP
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i'll need to read this post later, haha i forgot i bumped it
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I would occasionally work out at 3am because that's when the strippers showed up.