Replies

• Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I log daily, feel free to add me :)
  • Christineclendaniel
    Christineclendaniel Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, you or anyone else is invited as well. Daily logger...the good, bad and sometimes ugly.
  • kindel2
    kindel2 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am a daily logger with a open diary.... (that's a warning- what you might see may be shocking hahaha) Accepting requests.
  • x3Amy
    x3Amy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.. I log daily and like to think I'm motivating without being too in your face with comments and likes..please no private diaries that friends can't see though :-)
  • colleenbanko
    colleenbanko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just added you! :)
  • colleenbanko
    colleenbanko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me! :)
  • mom2aeris
    mom2aeris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have a 135 day streak, am a wife and mom of 1, and will be 30 in October. I have around 40 pounds to lose. :)
  • Jordansjourney
    Options
    I've just started today to! I'm just getting used to this site, but hoping to post daily!
  • Firefly101to60
    Options
    Thank you for all your great response :) I am feeling great with committed frends around :)
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 40 lbs in 6 months and still have 20 to go. Have used MFP for a couple years on and off but will be logging in daily now to help get rid of that last 20lbs! Pls add me also, always in need of good support too. :flowerforyou:
  • LadiCamille
    LadiCamille Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for, and accepting new friends....60 days of logging and 9 pounds down, diary is open and goal is a pound a week.
  • zeleni
    zeleni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Also looking for the same thing! Shoot me a friend request :)