Corrupt-a-wish story game!

Options
Moonlitedi
Moonlitedi Posts: 94 Member
Corrupt-a-wish is simple. The first poster makes a wish; every poster after that will grant the wish of the previous poster, but in the process ruin the wish and then make their own wish. No duplicate wishes/corruptions.

Here is an example:

Poster 1 - I wish for peace on earth.

Poster 2 - Wish granted! There is now peace on earth, all nuclear weapons have been destroyed and people of all races/religions have learned to love each other unconditionally, but in 24 hours a comet will collide with the planet and exterminate all life on earth.

Wish: "I wish my mother-in-law would stop nagging me and my wife about grandchildren."

Poster 3 - Wish granted! Your mother-in-law will no longer nag you about grandchildren because your wife is now pregnant... with her her lawyers baby. She's been cheating on you and is leaving you for him. I'm here to serve you with the divorce paperwork.

Wish: " I wish I could go out to dinner with a famous celebrity."

Poster 4 - Wish granted! Next week you'll be treated to an all expense paid night on the town... with Snookie and the cast of "Jersey Shore". I wish I were taller. ETC.

So that's the basic idea.
I'll start us off.

My wish: I wish I was in Star Trek exploring the Universe.

Replies

• JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Granted... But your stuck in the galley preparing meals for the entire ship and dont get to see anything!!

I wish I was sailing a boat in the Caribbean right now!
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wish Granted! You are now sailing in a boat in the Caribbean, but your boat is getting overtaken by a gang of Pirates!

I wish It was time to go home!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Granted! But now you get in a car crash and your car is ruined.

I wish I had pizza right now
  • Moonlitedi
    Moonlitedi Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wish Granted!

When you receive your pizza its covered in anchovies and it looks as tho someone took a bite out of a piece.

I wish I could grow wings and fly at will.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    wish granted...

So you travel to Greece and end up getting kidnapped and held for ransom in a filthy cell for 6 months while your friends try to raise the cash!

I wish I had a chef to cook healthy meals for me everyday.
  • JBfoodforlife
    Options
    Granted.... But you are so turned on by me.......ERRRRRR... the chef (lol) that the food is always burnt and take out is the only other choice!!... :)

I wish I lived on my own private island...
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Wish granted! But the island covered in poison ivy and the natives are NOT friendly. And you're surrounded by eel infested waters.

I wish I was going out for sushi for dinner.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Wish granted! You're now having sushi for dinner, but instead of seaweed wraps, it will be wrapped in human skin and you will be forced to eat it.

I wish my cat could run for President
  • MelisMusing
    Options
    Wish granted! Your cat is now president, but unfortunately his cabinet is made up entirely of mice and bugs and he keeps eating them and thus nothing is accomplished and he is impeached within weeks.

I wish I had an in home masseuse to tend to my sore muscles at a moments notice.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Wish granted! But your masseuse is part bear and doesn't have the gentlest touch.

I wish I had cinnamon toast crunch right now.
  • MelisMusing
    Options
    Wish granted! You now have a delicious bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, but sadly no spoon, and the milk is.....questionable.

I wish I had a billion dollars.
  • JBfoodforlife
    Options
    Granted... But it is a billion dollars in monopoly money... and your ticketed with littering when the wind blows it all around... :/

I wish I was on a plane to another country right now... :)
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Granted! You awaken aboard an Army C-130 and you're in uniform. Enjoy your combat tours in Afghanistan, Private!

I wish for the ability to fly like Superman!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Granted! You can fly like Superman but you lack his strength. You're as fragile as glass; better watch your landing!

I wish I can breathe underwater.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wish granted you are now a pufferfish and not even fit for consumption and will never be eaten even after your lifetime.

I wish I were 17 again.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Granted! You're a 17-year-old Benjamin Button....here's your cane.

I wish I had x-ray vision.
  • EddieHaskell97
    Options
    Granted! You're transformed into the Hubble Space Telescope.

I wish for the strength of Hercules!
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Granted! But you're stuck in the Disney VHS movie and no one plays it anymore

I wish I had a hot house keeper that would do my laundry and give me post workout massages daily.
  • EddieHaskell97
    Options
    Granted! You are sucked into The Brady Bunch and an over heated, sweaty Alice is heating the baby oil in her armpits. Groovy!

I wish the Cleveland Browns would win the next Super Bowl.