P90x Round 2 day 30 pics....

Options
13»

Replies

• Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome....I wanted to try P90X but I said I will do it when I'm stronger and lose about 25 pounds....
    Would you recommend for persons to wait or it it something a beginner could do!!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! I have to be honest... I am scared of P90x, but I definitely see that it works. Congrats. Maybe one day I could find the time and commitment for it!

I was scared of it too back when I watched the infomercial like 50 times. Even after I got the program I was scared to start for a while but then I decided that watching and waiting wasnt doing anything for me, I had to do it. Im glad I did!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...
  • kjdotson
    kjdotson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look awesome....I wanted to try P90X but I said I will do it when I'm stronger and lose about 25 pounds....
    Would you recommend for persons to wait or it it something a beginner could do!!!

I was wondering the same thing! I need to lose about 50 more lbs. to get to my goal weight of 130.. I just can't decide if I need to lose more before I start or just start it??
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yup......you brought it!! :)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Looking great, Frank!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!