unexpected margaritas!! whoops...

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
So my evil yet beautiful sister convinced me to go out w/ the gals from work, herself included....and well I caved....so my boy is w/ my mom and happy, hubby is working and well happy..maybe....and momma well she is FREE for the night...I said....I'm not gonna drink okay...like oh about 15 times....and my lil sister just nods and yups me to death....me...I mean it okay!? ...her, Yes Al I heard you! lol...

So they all get these pretty thick and icey margaritas....and I'm remembering my girl Tami posting them...and I caved!! My sis shot me a smile and said nothing....she knows me I guess better than I know myself.....and boy did I need one after this week of :devil: at work......AND.... OMG sooo good frozen mango margarita(s) tee hee....:drinker:

any idea how many cals are in one? I'm clueless and if its really really bad....just pretend you don't know....okay?!

hugs!
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    So my evil yet beautiful sister convinced me to go out w/ the gals from work, herself included....and well I caved....so my boy is w/ my mom and happy, hubby is working and well happy..maybe....and momma well she is FREE for the night...I said....I'm not gonna drink okay...like oh about 15 times....and my lil sister just nods and yups me to death....me...I mean it okay!? ...her, Yes Al I heard you! lol...

So they all get these pretty thick and icey margaritas....and I'm remembering my girl Tami posting them...and I caved!! My sis shot me a smile and said nothing....she knows me I guess better than I know myself.....and boy did I need one after this week of :devil: at work......AND.... OMG sooo good frozen mango margarita(s) tee hee....:drinker:

any idea how many cals are in one? I'm clueless and if its really really bad....just pretend you don't know....okay?!

hugs!
    Ali
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Pretend you don't know.:wink::drinker: You gotta have a few delicious drinks once in awhile. Now you've got me craving a blended yummy..mmmm!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    HAHA!!! Loved the post.......Let's not worry about the cals. for the evening and just call it one well deserved night out:happy: :drinker:
    I just got home from Vegas trying not to think to hard about all the cocktails!!! (and buffets:noway: )
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i accidentally drank a margarita last weekend. they're pretty bad. like over 300 calories.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    okay, then i don't know if you don't want to know, i just googled cals in a mango margarita, here's a link sorry
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_112685,00.html
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    168 CALORIES FOR 4 OZ......NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. JUST ENJOY IT
  • ali106
    Options
    whoosh....not soooo bad...lol thanks you guys!!!

LOL I'm glad you are w/ me on this one!!! :drinker: they were soooo delicioso! LOL:tongue:

I'm such a light weight I'm drinking a ton of water now to not have any effects tomorrow...I hope!:ohwell:

hugs and thanks again!!!
    Ali :drinker:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Are you kidding me? How did you stop at one? You're my hero!!!:drinker:
  • ali106
    Options
    Ah yes....the o' Ali is totally hangin her head in shame LOL

hugs!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i accidentally drank a margarita last weekend. they're pretty bad. like over 300 calories.

I would like to know how anyone can accidentally drink a margarita..... I mean:laugh:
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options

I would like to know how anyone can accidentally drink a margarita..... I mean:laugh:

I think the same way I accidentally eat a hershey's bar w/almonds:laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

The same way I accidenty ate (and FORGOT to log) the chocolate truffle I had after lunch.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    margarita calories lets see WHO CARES DRINK UP ! :wink: :drinker: now i want one :mad:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

The same way I accidenty ate (and FORGOT to log) the chocolate truffle I had after lunch.

OH, I get it. The same way I forgot to include my dinner in my food!
  • annieem
    annieem Posts: 1
    Options
    Baja Bob makes a Sugar Free and Calorie free Margarita mix. Ya-hoo! :laugh: Check out their web site and find who carries it in your neighborhood. Meijer's here in Chicagoland. Alas tequilla does have calories.:sad:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Tequila sounds really good, making me crave a Chi-Chi's Wild Berry one. I give you a lot of credit for stopping at one. My baby and I are going out Sat nite date nite and I hear the jungle beat calling my name. I am sure I can find away to give me one or two of them.
  • ali106
    Options
    mmmm wild berry....yes I agree that does sound good!!!

I think I'll keep that in mind for the next time I get roped into going out and am NOT going to drink....I mean it!::ohwell: lol

hugs!
    Ali:flowerforyou:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Please have one for me. I am far far away from Chi'Chi's and everytime I ask for one, they don't give that I have just swallowed a handful of skittles/cotton candy taste.
  • ali106
    Options
    oooo you just sold the jury on that bad boy sista!!!! wooo sounds like my kinda drink! lol

hugs!:drinker:
    Ali
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for some unexpected, accidental merlot tonight!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: