unexpected margaritas!! whoops...

Options
2»

Replies

• jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Pretend you don't know.:wink::drinker: You gotta have a few delicious drinks once in awhile. Now you've got me craving a blended yummy..mmmm!

LOL....I wish it worked like that....Too funny. Love it.:laugh:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, now I want a strawberry margarita with sugar on the glass..
  • Funkystarr
    Funkystarr Posts: 40
    Options
    did someone say margaritas! :drinker: ya totally dont know how you stopped at just one :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    did someone say margaritas! :drinker: ya totally dont know how you stopped at just one :laugh:

Me either. Unless it was served in a fish bowl. :laugh:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for some unexpected, accidental merlot tonight!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

It's Friday, think I'll have some accidental cabernet --- I'll join you.
  • rissa1322
    rissa1322 Posts: 107
    Options
    i accidentally drank a margarita last weekend. they're pretty bad. like over 300 calories.

I would like to know how anyone can accidentally drink a margarita..... I mean:laugh:

I think the same way I accidentally eat a hershey's bar w/almonds:laugh:

The same way I accidenty ate (and FORGOT to log) the chocolate truffle I had after lunch.

OH, I get it. The same way I forgot to include my dinner in my food!

and i accidentally ate taco bell after going out on friday.. dont remember it? it didnt really happen:)
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WHO CARES HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN ONE!!! Just enjoy it and order one for me!:wink:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Pretend you don't know.:wink::drinker: You gotta have a few delicious drinks once in awhile. Now you've got me craving a blended yummy..mmmm!

LOL....I wish it worked like that....Too funny. Love it.:laugh:

Yup, it really does work that way!! The key words are "once in a while". Still gotta live a little!! :drinker:
    I have some T.G.I. Fridays Pina Coloda mix in the fridge I might accidentally have to spill into a blender tonight. Oh, wait. Women's run in a.m. Maybe tomorrow night!! (not running, just walking. However starts at 8:45 and there will be 5,000+ there!)
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    i accidentally drank a margarita last weekend. they're pretty bad. like over 300 calories.

I would like to know how anyone can accidentally drink a margarita..... I mean:laugh:

The same way I accidenty ate (and FORGOT to log) the chocolate truffle I had after lunch.

and i accidentally ate taco bell after going out on friday.. dont remember it? it didnt really happen:)

Taco Bell always happens after a night out...what's with that?!?!? I am going out for my hubby's b-day tomorrow and plan on having a nice razz long island...or 2 woo-hoo!! hahahha...don't you wish we could all get together now??
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Taco Bell always happens after a night out...what's with that?!?!? I am going out for my hubby's b-day tomorrow and plan on having a nice razz long island...or 2 woo-hoo!! hahahha...don't you wish we could all get together now??

okay now what is a razz long island.....sound pretty good LOL....and yes I really do wish we could!!!!! :heart:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ...don't you wish we could all get together now??

Yes, I love these people!
  • Funkystarr
    Funkystarr Posts: 40
    Options

Me either. Unless it was served in a fish bowl. :laugh:

ya now that sounds like my kinda serving size :happy:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options

That is what I was thinking!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: