Finding an Exercise Partner/Buddy/Pal/Comrade/Ally/Colleague

Options

Replies

• MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    How did you go about finding an exercise partner?

Typically I try to make the girl I'm dating my exercise partner to get some foreplay action going, but I never date the same person unfortunately in excess of two-three weeks.

Any idea on the best way to find someone, preferably a guy actually so the person sticks around-with similar build and goals to share to motivate and get motivated from on the workout experience?

Since you can't maintain a relationship longer than 2-3 weeks, I would suggest you stop focusing on women and instead focus on yourself because you clearly aren't ready or even capable of a relationship... seeing as you switch girls as often as I change my panties and all you do is brag about the "models" you date. Newsflash: looks only go so far.

yeah I'm not even arguing - totally agree - even that at this moment I'm not capable of a relationship - sure I need to grow up a bunch - I'm working on it.

And I know looks only go so far, I'm really working on developing and enhancing my character as well.

OP bash fest 'up in here'?
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    I'm somewhat surprised at the number of single models in Reading, Pennsylvania. It's almost like...nah.. I can't even say it.

yeah there are none. Philadelphia my friend, manayunk, Conshy, my word man. - da faq is with your attitudde?
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    I try to make the girl I'm dating

Oh, Grasshopper... :no:

^word thanks, that was a n00b move. edited.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    grindr

CharliePreacher_zps79a8c9da.jpg

I will check out grindr - never heard of it.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Typically I try to work with the girl I'm dating my exercise partner to get some foreplay action going, but I never date the same person unfortunately in excess of two-three weeks.

Any idea on the best way to find someone, preferably a guy actually so the person sticks around-with similar build and goals to share to motivate and get motivated from on the workout experience?
    You could just date dudes...
    2uEdaIV.gif
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    grindr

LOL
  • McCluskey1128
    McCluskey1128 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat surprised at the number of single models in Reading, Pennsylvania. It's almost like...nah.. I can't even say it.
    Yup!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    grindr

I haven't used it but I have a cousin who swears by it.
  • JesChernosky
    JesChernosky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I find it best to stay motivated if I don't work out with my husband. He and I have different workout styles and different needs. If I go to the gym with him we split up as soon as we hit the door and usually don't see each other until we're ready to leave. I find people in my social group who want to go with me. Mondays and Wednesdays I go to the gym with my friend after work. Saturdays I workout by myself and Sunday mornings I meet my grandma and mom to workout. We've also met people at the gym recently that I may hit up as a workout buddy. I do suggest someone of the same sex that will keep you competitive and motivated.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    It's called the internet! A friend of a friend of mine met a French Model on there. The internet doesn't lie...
    3E71S.gif
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

That's like the Mecca for models, how did you not know that, Bro!?
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    www.meetup.com
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    CharlieDatingProfile_zps32c85c5c.jpg

I have such an oddly weird crush on Charlie!!!

Edited to add hotness

tumblr_lomams1eyi1qc86xvo1_500.gif
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    this thread
    \m/
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    cool_26e6f6_3018739.gif
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    -brags about the number of ladies he picks up

-unable to keep one around

Speaks volumes.

ummm... "unable to keep one around"
    :noway:
    da faq bro...? She was a former run-way model from Brazil, super active with the sexy cute vibe going on simultaneously... I dated her exclusively for a lil-bit and had a great time and learned a lot, and it ended as okish 'friends'..
    it's much more comprehensive then simply not keeping one around.. she is a lady so I respected her decision. I only want the very very best to stick around, and only will stick around if the girl is better than me, because being incredible myself I'm not willing to settle for anything less than whats my view of the ideal individual. If I wanted some average chick, then I could have them stick around easy.

jeez man.

Nutellabrah? Is that you?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    grindr

tumblr_m5crvl0aO01rwcc6bo1_250.gif
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    this thread
    \m/

Yeah. That really did hurt to watch