What did you have for lunch?

Options

Replies

• hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Me I didn't do as well, had a paddy melt hamburger on rye, BUT I just came off an 8.3 mile hike in the Rockies, so felt I deserved it.
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Apple - 70 cal
    Cottage cheese + honey - 225 cal
    Homemade trail mix (cheerios, nuts, M&Ms) - 100 cal

395 calories
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Today I had a beef sandwich, some fruit, and some popcorn.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Spinach and artichoke hummus with tomato in a pita...and some strawberries...and an iced tea...and a square of dark chocolate.
  • tpeirona
    tpeirona Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I had some broccoli and potato crusted cod leftover from last night.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    On work days I have the same basic thing every day - sandwich made with a couple slices thin sliced chicken breast (lunch meat, not actual chicken breast) and a couple slices of ultra thin Colby cheese on flatout bread (honey wheat), plain lowfat fage yogurt with 1/4 cup mixed fruit (blended frozen no sugar added fruit), and like a cup of cubed watermelon. Always some sort of flatout sandwich, yogurt with some kind of fruit added, and then a side of fruit with it. And I only drink water at work because it is either that or coffee which I can't stand. Usually comes in between 400-500 calories and keeps me full until dinner (and it is quick to eat - I only get 30 minutes).
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Today was 1/2 cup homemade hummus and 1 1/4 pita breads. Afternoon snack is Oiko's Greek yoghurt w/ honey on the bottom and 1/2 cup ea blueberries and honeydew melon.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Today I had some grilled salmon and broccoli with Frank's Red Hot Sweet Chili sauce.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    boneless skinless chicken breast and peas with a bit of soy sauce ..i scaled the meals down a bit because im going on a dinner cruise this evening ..wont binge but would like to eat in moderation without worrying about going overboard ....ha ha no pun intended
  • mrsmurawski
    mrsmurawski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Protein shake, yogurt, almonds.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I had grilled chicken, a roasted sweet potato, steamed broccoli, and cottage cheese. It's what I eat just about every work day.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Black bean, red bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro, avocado, lime juice, mayo salad.
  • demonsheep
    demonsheep Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of homemade vegetarian pizza. The crust and sauce were both homemade, and the toppings were fresh green pepper, onion, and black olives. It was delicious (and it took me 4+ hours to make the other day)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Leftovers as usual. Today was Jambalaya.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    And today's lunch. Don't hate me cuz I'm dirty...VERY dirty. No clean eating here.

10371951_10202125825688795_7589947540194531186_n.jpg

And world cup in the bg
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Meatballs. My own recipe. And quite frankly, they're amazing.
  • MississippiMama87
    MississippiMama87 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Black pepper chicken skewers and homemade veggie egg rolls!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Fruit, hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese and coffee
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Roasted potatoes with brocolli in cheese sauce.
  • jetobukur
    jetobukur Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mussels and a royal gala apple.

I was at the farmers market and decided to buy some mussels for lunch because they are super delicious :)