I am Going to be on the TODAY SHOW, JOYFIT Club!! Nov 15th

Options

Replies

• HotMommy0609
    Options
    That is my FAVORITE segment. I will definitely be watching!!!!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulation!!!
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    Way TO GO! That is how i found out about mfp there was another lady on there a few months ago that uses mfp. You will help others find out about MFP, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you so deserve it!! Congratulations.. Did anyone ever tell you .. that you look like Jenny Garth? i am so proud of you... ya you!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you so deserve it!! Congratulations.. Did anyone ever tell you .. that you look like Jenny Garth? i am so proud of you... ya you!!
    THAT IS A FIRST!! I like it!! :)
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Yeah Tami!!!!!!!! That is awesome. I vote for a tailored shirt with a pencil skirt and heels to show off the new you!!!!!!! Way to go!!! That is awesome!

Shopping is a MUST ..
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It was seeing someone ON that show that brought me to MFP. She said being here and using the tools
    saved her life. I believe it. My progress is slow and steady, but I feel so much better and in control and
    10 lbs down. Such wonderful news for you and I hope you're beaming from ear to ear on TV!
    You rule!
  • nanatina
    Options
    Sweet!!! Congratulatuons !! Smile LOTS!!
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I will try to catch your segment. You are an inspiration to me. Kudos to you! :-)
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    that's so great! just put it on my calendar!! can't wait to see you live!! you're a rock star! have fun!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Representin' our fine state of Washington!!! that is soooo cool.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You lost the equivilent of me in weight! OMG... That is soooooooooo deserving of a spot on TV. They should put your name in lights!!!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing!
  • helengator1
    Options
    Awesome!!! Way to go! You deserve recognition and will motivate so many!!!!:smile:
  • MommaSpice
    Options
    Fabulous! Send my love to the girls! Seriously, good for you on your acheivements and accomplishments. I don't know you, but I am very happy for you and hope you have a great time on the show.
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    OMG that's amazing! That's how I found out about this website this past Summer, when someone was on the Joy fit Club! Congrats We'll all be cheering you on! Way to Go! I am HAPPY for YOU!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome. Keep up the good work. You look fantastic and you have worked hard and so you deserve it all the way.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! Congrats!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Bumping, so more people know to watch and be inspired. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!