The Gratitude Game

Options

Replies

• Zohar94
    Zohar94 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am gratefull to my loving suporting boyfriend, who is really amazing in helping whenever he can.
    I am gratefull to this beautiful world i can walk in and around and enjoy all the amazing nature
    i am gratefull that i was born in a society in wich i can go study and learn and satisfy my mind
    i am gratefull for all that people that work hard to let people of diferent cultures and religions understand each other
    i am gratefull for MFP! without it i was still wandering in the dark..
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I am Grateful that my foot hurts less today

I am grateful that I am going on vacation to Ireland
  • mcwalker1126
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my sister being home, and mom and dad being productive, teenagers on break that want to work, and the grill which just makes food taste better!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have a husband who can fix just about anything mechanical and is really handy around the house.
    I am grateful that one of my dearest friends pulled through surgery today, and is doing well. :flowerforyou:
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for bacon.

bacon.gif
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my knees, without which most of my preferred exercises would be impossible.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful Mom made us go to swimming lessons at the Y when we were kids. I'd forgotten how fun swimming is. And a good workout. And if she hadn't, I'd probably still be dogpaddling along getting water up my nose.
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    I am grateful for air condition. Damm its a hot one here today :devil:
  • sherapop12
    sherapop12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I live in such a beautiful place where I feel safe.
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I wish they had "like" buttons for these, because it's been great to read what so many here have said.

I'm grateful for my supportive husband and three terrific kids.

For my job that's really interesting and often really fun even though the deadlines are crazy, and sometimes that's part of the fun. And the really nice bosses who make it even better.

For my health at age 60 even though I didn't take the care of myself too much of the time. For the chance to be doing better--and for doing better--right now.

For MFP, who ever would have imagined I would run into exactly the support structure I needed at the time I needed it? and for free? And to Linda G, the nutritionist who taught me the framework for healthier eating so that this has become truly the way I'll always live.

For Dolly, the beautiful collie-shepherd rescue I had to have euthanized in May. She gave me 12 years of intense love and play. I miss her all the time. For Pippi, the loopy Irish setter rescue who helps make me feel a little better about losing Dolly.

For the cool travel I've gotten to do for my job, especially the trip I was just able to make to the Arctic.

For the safe and homey home I come back to after those travels. Plan to just stick here for awhile.

For hiking. There's hardly anything troubling my mind that it can't cure, or at least make better.
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for this thread, as it really is easy to forget how many things to be grateful for. Today, I am grateful for the support I get at home, I am grateful for the means to pay for my gym membership and today I am especially grateful for my mostly functional lungs.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful for prunes. :wink:
    I am grateful for a long distance phone call from a sick friend.
    I am grateful for the fresh air that I breathe.
    I am especially grateful that my family is healthy. :flowerforyou:
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have lost some weight, that the heat and humid don't "kill" me like to use to.
    I am grateful that I am physically able to get out and enjoy the outdoors once again.
    I am grateful for popsicles after cutting the grass.
    Most of all I am grateful that I have found my motivation to continue on this journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I am grateful the pool wasn't swarming with small splashy humans today.
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    I am grateful For my family my friends and my health. AND COFFEE
  • ColdPlum
    ColdPlum Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that my health continues to improve.

I am grateful for my husband and my children.

I am grateful to have supportive friendships and for feeling loved.

I am grateful that I understood early on that weight would be a challenge in my life, and that adopting healthy lifestyle choices was key.

I am grateful that I have a comfortable home and enough money in the bank to keep us all cared for.

I am grateful for the internet that gives me the ability to connect with new people outside of my circle, which allows me to consider new perspectives and broaden my worldview

I am grateful for the restorative beauty of nature
  • sherapop12
    sherapop12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I felt well enough and had the energy to exercise today despite the fact I had a few drinks last night and went to bed much later than usual.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the brains that God gave me.
    I am grateful that I learned to cook (finally)
    I am grateful I am able to eat what I cook. :laugh:
    I am grateful that my husband is the opposite than I am and that he compliments me in that regard.
    I am grateful that I have a good sense of humour, and can laugh at most things in life.
    I am grateful every day for my health improving. :flowerforyou: