Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I don't eat this anymore

2»

Replies

• zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    I don't think I can totally cut out anything.

I have drastically reduced my Pepsi intake, though. I am a huge Pepsi lover (I swear it's what got me out of bed some mornnigs). I've replaced it with water, but still have a Pepsi for special occasions or when the meal begs for it (pizza, hamburger).
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Hmmmm... having a hard time thinking of anything that I have totally given up. Not a big donut/bagel (bakery goods) fan, so that stuff is no big deal anyway. I just finished my McDonalds Asian Salad with grilled chicken and low-fat dressing. If I want a french fry (because someone around me is eating them) I'll take a couple, and enjoy them. I just don't eat the whole bag ! I think just knowing we only have a certain amount of calories a day keeps us on the healthy choice side, because we want to get the most bang for our buck. I love my 100-cal Healthy Choice Fudge Bars, which is good for my chocolate craving without totally blowing my calories. Fried foods - just not worth the cals/fat ! Have a great Mom's weekend everyone !
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Long John Silver's "fried crunchies"(I used to ask for extra crunchies:sick:

Oh, those things are so good.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.