It's sad..

Options

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    crying-dianna-agron-gif-glee-sad-Favim.com-235640.gif

I like pudding, salads with chicken, meatloaf sandwiches, brownies, ice cream, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, rib eye steaks (rare), loaded baked potatoes, shrimp on the grill, broiled tilapia, juicy hamburgers, fried chicken, pasta salad, macaroni and cheese, and after today, obviously animal crackers.

I hope this will be helpful.

I wanna halp.

21n08cy.png

I'm eating one of these while I type

Now you're talking. I love those. I see that and raise you brownie ice cream sandwiches!

7ab9f9603cbae5d598d8c980f9d59df8.jpg

Sometimes I order these

2cdh2le.gif

What a spotless pizza!!

How about some of these?

d97335d71d2fcc39c8929dafa0308b00.jpg

Instructions for dessert?

6zm0if.gif
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options

I like pudding, salads with chicken, meatloaf sandwiches, brownies, ice cream, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, rib eye steaks (rare), loaded baked potatoes, shrimp on the grill, broiled tilapia, juicy hamburgers, fried chicken, pasta salad, macaroni and cheese, and after today, obviously animal crackers.

I wanna halp.

21n08cy.png

I'm eating one of these while I type

Now you're talking. I love those. I see that and raise you brownie ice cream sandwiches!

7ab9f9603cbae5d598d8c980f9d59df8.jpg

Sometimes I order these

2cdh2le.gif

What a spotless pizza!!

How about some of these?

d97335d71d2fcc39c8929dafa0308b00.jpg

Instructions for dessert?

6zm0if.gif

Now that IS helpful! :heart:
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You've been here since Jan 2012, you have a whopping 47 posts under your belt, and your post history shows you arguing with people and yelling at them in caps.

But please, do go on about how you think everyone else should act on the forums after setting such a stellar example of support for the rest of us.
    Aww man..She made her post history viewable by friends only
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You've been here since Jan 2012, you have a whopping 47 posts under your belt, and your post history shows you arguing with people and yelling at them in caps.

But please, do go on about how you think everyone else should act on the forums after setting such a stellar example of support for the rest of us.

I got to see it before the lockdown. She screamed at someone for eating ice cream. :laugh:
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options

I got to see it before the lockdown. She screamed at someone for eating ice cream. :laugh:
    NO WAY! LOL
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options

NO WAY! LOL

Way.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I have never understood the severe judgement of those threads?

I mean they aren't my cup of tea and I tend to go in there and kick people in the shins, but they do not "bother" me in any sense of the word?

I realize fully that some members might be single and want to find fitness minded friends that could lead to other things.

I also realize that for some people who's self esteem is low or who aren't inclined to flirt too much IRL for whatever reason those fill the bill for fun times and feeling more confident as their bodies change.

I thin it's best to suspend judgement on things we don't understand just because it's not our cup of tea. There could be so much more going on than what I know simply b/c I don't go in there much but if any of that is making anyone feel better and more inspired or motivated to workout or get healthy I think that's a good thing.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    my favourite food idea is almond butter and peanut butter.

I like to make peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches.

But this is not a very popular thing. Sometimes people say "yuck" even though they never tried it. :grumble:
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Blasphemy.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options

But this is not a very popular thing. Sometimes people say "yuck" even though they never tried it. :grumble:

Um, if we can add a little grape jelly - I'm in. That is one of my favorites! :love:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people say "yuck" even though they never tried it. :grumble:

Jesus, I must be hormonal or something, that actually just made me genuinely sad for a moment... :laugh:
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

Um, if we can add a little grape jelly - I'm in. That is one of my favorites! :love:

Bless your heart :):heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    pass
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

SHE SAID "CLEAN" FOODS... CANT YOU READ?!!!!

I'll have you know, my KITCHEN IS SPOTLESS - SO IT STANDS TO REASON MY FOOD IS CLEAN TOO!!

I love you more and more every post you make, every day. Just want you to know that.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Well this was my dinner OP. Does it give you some ideas?

dq_chocolate_dipped_cone.jpg
    mcdonalds-Cheeseburger.png
    MCNUGGET.jpg
    Except for the bbq sauce of course, sweet and sour or GTFO!

No seriously, my diary is totally open, you can check.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

MCNUGGET.jpg

This was my dinner tonight:
    68e6ee12e2a7d9ddc536dbeda857a14f320c4c91url_small.jpg

True story.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

MCNUGGET.jpg

This was my dinner tonight:
    68e6ee12e2a7d9ddc536dbeda857a14f320c4c91url_small.jpg

True story.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ATE ICE CREAM!!! HOW DARE YOU EAT ICE CREAM!!!

Oh wait. I ate 3/4 a pint of ice cream the other day....go on. Eat all the ice cream. I'll join in.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

It's popular for me. YUMMMMM! :love:
    encycsandwiches1.jpg
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    This is not sad, the fact that I haven't had sex in 18+ month is sad.