When Someone Calls You A Cow...

Options
13»

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    They're cute until they poo, I'll give you that. :laugh:

yep, just like babies. I'm kidding! Sorta.

the poo of exclusively breastfed babies doesn't smell that bad. .... boy was I in for a shock once they started on solid food :laugh:
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I love those beauties!!!! Great pics.

For the folks asking for steak....thems dairy cows! I suppose you could eat them but they would be tough eating. So leave them alone and instead ask for some brie, camembert, cheddar, gruyere, mozzarella....or how about cream for your coffee?!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options

For the folks asking for steak....thems dairy cows! I suppose you could eat them but they would be tough eating. So leave them alone and instead ask for some brie, camembert, cheddar, gruyere, mozzarella....or how about cream for your coffee?!

ummm honey, what do you THINK they do with old dairy cows???
    I am a Wisconsinite- born and bred, my current state has nothing on that bearing .
    3 of the largest meat packing operations are in the heart of Dairy country - Wisconsin.
    Old Dairy cows become

Steaks and Hamburger -
    Green Bay Proscessing,-Acme Meat Packers(now called american foods group- still on Acme drive)
    ((Green bay Packers ))
  • kikstand
    kikstand Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    True story!!! I saw a lady in walmart that I hadn't seen in about 5 years and had gained A LOT of weight!!!!! She was a loud talker. She announced very loudly to the world that YOU ARE FAT AS A HOG!!! in a voice that sounded like she was calling pigs to eat!!!!! It became one of my favorite stories. Havn't been called a cow (to my face) but have been called a hog!!! My whole family laughs at me standing there in WM not knowing how to respond!!!! But the cows are very cute and I hear pigs are intelligent, maybe she meant I am very intelligent!!! NOT!!! LMBO!!!:laugh:

I have several memories of my past where someone disrespected someone in my family and I failed to respond with the force that the gravity of the situation called for. I don't dwell on that, but admit there are circumstances in my life where these short comings revisit my memories. What other people think about me is none of my business, but I will defend the one's I love even if it hurts someone else.
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    OMG.... I needed that laugh today. THANK YOU
  • SarahxApple
    SarahxApple Posts: 166 Member
    Options

This ^^^ for reals
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

ummm honey, what do you THINK they do with old dairy cows???
    I am a Wisconsinite- born and bred, my current state has nothing on that bearing .
    3 of the largest meat packing operations are in the heart of Dairy country - Wisconsin.
    Old Dairy cows become

Steaks and Hamburger -
    Green Bay Proscessing,-Acme Meat Packers(now called american foods group- still on Acme drive)
    ((Green bay Packers ))

The meat from dairy cows is of such low quality that it is used primarily for low-grade ground beef. Unless you are eating low-grade beef, the meat most of us eat is coming from beef cattle, not dairy cows.

The meat I eat comes from the farm down the street from me - they have both dairy cows and beef cattle. The beef cattle are grass fed and then finished with corn for a better flavor. That's what I eat.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

The meat from dairy cows is of such low quality that it is used primarily for low-grade ground beef. Unless you are eating low-grade beef, the meat most of us eat is coming from beef cattle, not dairy cows.

The meat I eat comes from the farm down the street from me - they have both dairy cows and beef cattle. The beef cattle are grass fed and then finished with corn for a better flavor. That's what I eat.

e5x5.gif
  • ryannsmom921
    ryannsmom921 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think you are trying to steer us wrong.

You know that's bull :wink:
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    4Gvwaag.jpg
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options

the poo of exclusively breastfed babies doesn't smell that bad. .... boy was I in for a shock once they started on solid food :laugh:

Formula fed babies. :sick: