Holy Burrito!

Options

Replies

• Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options

so what will you do for your protein?

you say you're in california...has the sushi burrito hit your town yet?
    I'm obsesssssssed.

l.jpg

Soooo I want one of those in my mouth. Now.

OMG!! Yummy!!!!!!!!
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    mmm Burritos.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    The struggle IS real.

post-42561-tiny-hamster-eating-tiny-burri-ZPka.gif
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

I'm obsesssssssed.

l.jpg

Waaaaaaant. A pescatarian's wet dream...

RIGHT?? I NEED THIS!
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354
    Options
    tumblr_maik89zfHk1qgycguo1_400.gif
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I blew most of my calories today on something called a fatty and then some fried gizzards lol! The fatty was ground spicy sausage made with jalepenos and cheese rolled into it wrapped in bacon and smoked on a smoker thingy and OMG! It was amazing! Am I totally gonna have to walk for an hour to burn most of it off..yep....is it worth it....yep!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    l.jpg

When I first saw the sign for Wrap n' Roll Sushi burrito I have to admit I was scared. But then a coworker invited me to go and she clarified that tortillas weren't used...they were essentially giant sushi rolls.

...I was still somewhat hesitant.

l.jpg

But then we went. They held together surprisingly well. They were ridiculously good. And they're affordable. I think about $8 or $9. (Two GIANT halves.) We will still go to our favorite sushi spot when craving nigiri and a date night but wrap n' roll is a nice alternative.
    ok but how many calories???hmmm??? because it looks amazeballs!
  • DavidSTC
    DavidSTC Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Funniest Burrito rant ever:

https://medium.com/p/fd08c0babb57/
    Holy crap I'm dyyyying hahaha :laugh:

That was epic! So many good lines.

"Jesus already gave me two burrito forks. One at the end of each arm. They’re called (censored) HANDS."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xbrady
    xbrady Posts: 13
    Options
    I don't know if this is a huge issue for most people, but I live in California and the allure of Mexican food is strong. 24 hour Mexican food shops on every corner offering trans fat and fried cheesy, sour-creamy goodness at all hours of the night.
    So even after an hour long session of hot yoga, a 1400 calorie veggie burrito is like a wrecking ball to all my progress.
    I think I'm going to just go on a burrito diet. One burrito a day, divided in three. Hot carrots for snacks.

The struggle is real.

Just curious ....how friggin big is a 1400 calorie veggie burrito???
    About 2 hands long, hand breadth wide, weighing in at about 5 pounds.
    Who needs to lift when you have two burritos and a mouth??

Come to Cali, we'll show you a damn burrito.
  • ashleeei
    ashleeei Posts: 35
    Options
    I am in San Diego and the struggle is real!!! Its like northern mexico here with all the AWESOME mexican food we are offered here!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    l.jpg

When I first saw the sign for Wrap n' Roll Sushi burrito I have to admit I was scared. But then a coworker invited me to go and she clarified that tortillas weren't used...they were essentially giant sushi rolls.

l.jpg

But then we went. They held together surprisingly well. They were ridiculously good. And they're affordable. I think about $8 or $9. (Two GIANT halves.) We will still go to our favorite sushi spot when craving nigiri and a date night but wrap n' roll is a nice alternative.

I just googled for a Wrap and Roll near me and no luck! I do have family in Sacramento so I know where I'm headed the next time I visit.

Bless you for posting this.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is a huge issue for most people, but I live in California and the allure of Mexican food is strong. 24 hour Mexican food shops on every corner offering trans fat and fried cheesy, sour-creamy goodness at all hours of the night.
    So even after an hour long session of hot yoga, a 1400 calorie veggie burrito is like a wrecking ball to all my progress.
    I think I'm going to just go on a burrito diet. One burrito a day, divided in three. Hot carrots for snacks.

The struggle is real.

Just curious ....how friggin big is a 1400 calorie veggie burrito???
    About 2 hands long, hand breadth wide, weighing in at about 5 pounds.
    Who needs to lift when you have two burritos and a mouth??

Come to Cali, we'll show you a damn burrito.

WOW!!! JUST WOW!! That is massive, you probably could just cut it in thirds and eat only that for the day.
  • woodml1
    woodml1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options

I'm obsesssssssed.

l.jpg

OMG... I would punch a baby to eat that right now.
  • jennidayschell
    Options
    I like my burritos like I like my women, immobile and covered in cheese.

^ I died. Hahahaha
  • glitznglamour15
    glitznglamour15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Can I substitute the burrito for fajitas? :)
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Burritos are my jam.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    l.jpg

l.jpg

NOM NOM NOM NOM!
  • jennyfromtheblocko
    Options
    Winning the internet with burrito banter! Thank you!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Oh man I want those sushi burritos. I do also wonder the calories in those though!

And that rant... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tabithaduarte
    tabithaduarte Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    u think thats bad...how about living (temporarily) with your salvadoran mother in law who goes to the mexican store often for carne asada and on the weekends make tamales and EVERYDAY makes pupusas. talk about a struggle.
    pupusas are like homemade toritillas but stuffed with CHEESE AND CARNE.