Finally! A weight loss product that WORKS!

Options

Replies

• shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I only eat "air lite".
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I like air for breakfast and lunch, followed by a sensible dinner.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    1yr6u1.jpg

Dust - high in fat, or low in fat?
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    What about eating air from different states? I travel a lot. Should I use can the air from the state I live and stay pure?
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I only eat "air lite".
    I heard that they use artificial air for that! Its super scary stuff! I mean it can cause headaches, weight gain, and bloating! I can't back this up with any article, but I read it somewhere on the interwebs once, so it must be true.
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It's called "air". You eat it after you've consumed your daily allotment of calories. It helped me lose 50 pounds and it can help you too!
    Lol! Thanks for the laugh. :)
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Does that mean I can eat loads of polos? They all come with air in the middle!!! ;D
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I gained all my weight by eating air in the first place since I never went over 1200 calories. Guess this diet wont work for me after all... #specialsnowflake#.
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    OP, I chuckled at your first post. But - by the time I reached the end of the thread I was actually giggling out loud. Thanks mfp-ers for the smiles!
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Lol that was funny. Wondered if i breathe purified air could i consider myself a clean eater.
  • ajmurray1234
    ajmurray1234 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Plus air quality makes all the difference... you know smog and air pollution can sabotage one's goals to lose weight on this technique.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have found that ocean air is the best. I have lost 45 lbs on ocean air. Best if inhaled while enjoying the walk along the shore (I find spoons and bowls inhibit my stride)

:flowerforyou:
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    What happens when you burp then swallow? Does that mean you are re-eating, like when a cow chews cud???
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Plus air quality makes all the difference... you know smog and air pollution can sabotage one's goals to lose weight on this technique.

really? Chinese are still pretty thin....
    LA is full of skinny b*** every time when I visit...:bigsmile:
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I only eat paleo air.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I remember one of the first infomercials I saw was for a system called Oxercise or something - it was an exercise programme based on breathing.....apparently you could 'tone' your abs and get a 6 pack by breathing and clenching..... Yup.
    I bought that video! LOL In my defense, I was only about 17

I did too. About the same age. lol
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I find that gulped air works better for me, especially if working out really hard and I have to really suck it down. That air has managed to help me lose 50lb.
  • Fig_1946
    Fig_1946 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm Jewish, so the air must be kosher.