I lost 100lbs before an "after"

Options
13»

Replies

• loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    you simply look stunning! great job! such an inspiration!
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It took me a couple years, but it really happened in bursts, usually over the spring/summer months. It didn't feel that long. It's these last few pounds that are feeling like they are taking forever! lol

Eat less, move more.. but don't eat too much less. Not eating enough stalled me too. I pretty much did the TDEE method.. looking 'roadmap 2.0' in forums...

Just don't give up, I've gone through months of ups and downs and plateaus but I kept getting back on the horse..and do whatever works for you.

Find exercise you enjoy, eat food you enjoy...and eat a lot of protein it keeps you feeling full. lol!
  • DDHunnie
    DDHunnie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job and congratulations on your success so far! I'll add you as I am actively working on myself too! :drinker:
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! congrats on your success!!!!
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Besides the fact you look fantastic, I LOVE hearing people had success starting with Leslie Sansone - that was where I started with exercise for the first 2 months, then I graduated to Zumba (my current 4x a week obsession!). My short-term goal is 75lbs (more than half-way there!) and long-term is 85, so it's so nice to see someone with so much success taking similar exercise actions to me (I'm planning to start lifting this summer!).
  • Syrupcity67
    Syrupcity67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look fabby, well done :happy:
  • ronnie554
    ronnie554 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!