DON"T Laugh!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Lol! I totally agreee. The other day I was like .. holy crap I can actually feel my arm bone. :laugh:
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    its awesome when these things happen...its not happened for me yet...but its coming...i especially want the one where the thighs don't rub anymore....my rings are already beginning to slip around my finger...which drives me crazy and I thought I was crazy but some of my shoes are feeling looser.....thanks guys for letting me know im not alone....and for the inspiration to continue.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing your stories and not making me feel stupid....I love you guys here at MFP...best place on earth...THANKS!!!...:flowerforyou:
  • gino88
    gino88 Posts: 12
    Options
    So much I could say about this,love armpit conversation,but most of all with us ,everyone ,we will discover things as we lose wieght things that was not there seem to appear:smokin: and things that was there seem to dissappear:sad: ....glad I was not on the loosing end when I lost the weight..SHweww lol....Congrats on the new skinny armpit Mrs.Tina...I could not resist to post on your topic...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK..!
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Wow, great to read all your posts, it's giving me the motivation I need - I want to be able to post something like this one day soon!
  • timbotina
    Options
    Just wanted you to know, my husband sat down and was reading this topic and couldn't believe I even said anything...he was in shock...but this is just how we share right??? Thanks again soo much everyone!!...and p.s. I have noticed BIG TIME with the shoes also, shoes that seemed tight and a little short are now just right and NEVER did high boots really fit in the calve area, usually couldn't zip them up all the way....now NO PROBLEM!!!
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you go with those sexy *kitten* me heels timbo! feels good doesn't it!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well that is great... We do notice the weirdest things because we have been so use to seeing it different... Like for me I can finally see my feet when I stand up and look down... I wasn't able to do that before. So everyone, I am sure, has something different that they have noticed.... Great job though. that means you are doing something right.....:blushing: :laugh: :wink:

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When i lost weight a long time ago I noticed my fingers and toes shrinking first! It's weird! :tongue:
  • timbotina
    Options
    SWEAR!!! I just measured myself (since someone here on the topic said it) I have grown back an INCH!!!!! Believe it or not, I am now 5'9"....maybe it is just better posture or something but I measured like 3 times!!! Amazing!!!...so as you can see I have now changed my ticker to 5'9"...ahhhhhhaaa!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!