• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Story of my life right here.

bEnu8PM.jpg
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I just love Pizza Snobs. Almost as much as hipster music snobs.

This should give your little pizza-chain-hating heart a heart attack: I bought a $5 Little Caesars pepperoni Hot-n-Ready on Saturday and hate pretty much 3/4 of it at one sitting.
    +1, I've tried plenty of gourmet pizza and the best I've ever had came from a 99c/slice hole in the wall. Even 7/11 is pretty decent.

IMO, pizza is meant to be quick, cheap lunch/drunk food.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I just love Pizza Snobs. Almost as much as hipster music snobs.

This should give your little pizza-chain-hating heart a heart attack: I bought a $5 Little Caesars pepperoni Hot-n-Ready on Saturday and hate pretty much 3/4 of it at one sitting.

I would hate it too... :sick:

Agreed. If I am going to fit pizza into my calories, it is going to being freaking delicious pizza or none at all. I think it is excellent logic for being a pizza snob.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Yes, say goodbye to all of your gains. Pizza in any amount leads to fat gain and muscle loss.

You should be:

1. Eating 6-7 small meals a day
    2. Eating zero processed foods
    3. Eating only low Glycemic Index carbohydrates
    4. Not eating any carbs after 6:00
    5. Never skipping breakfast.
    6. Not eating any grains, dairy, or gluten

If you do all these things, you will be healthy no matter what.

You make me :laugh:
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Pizza?! Awful bloody stuff!
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lora.

(Hi, Lora)

I could probably eat pizza daily. I did when i was pregnant. It's been 1 day since my last pizza and i regret nothing.
  • novembersuse
    novembersuse Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I fricking love pizza! I've started making my own to try to keep it a viable option and I use a tortilla wrap as the base, home-made tomato sauce, then load it up with veggies and some low-fat mozzarella with plenty of oregano and chilli. It's brilliant, and is always less than 500 cals. Winner!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Just veggies, no meats, weird crust, no red sauce. FORGET IT!!!!!!! that's not pizza. If I am going to eat pizza, I am going to eat pizza. Pile on the pepperoni, sausage, bacon, onions. nice corn dusted crust, spicy red sauce, cheese and then some more cheese, topped of with even more cheese. Now that is pizza. I may not eat the rest of the week, but those are the sacrifices we make to have "real" pizza
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Pizza?! Awful bloody stuff!

Mad_7b95cb_1133254.gif
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    No you are not addicted to Pizza.

If you think you are addicted please eat pizza 3 times a day for atleast one week. If you can do that then I will say you are addicted.

This sounds like a challenge...

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Challenge-accepted-151883.png