Your Favorite Healthy Eating Out Choices in the USA

Options
124»

Replies

• endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Chipotle for me definitely. I havent eaten subway since i started on my journey but I'm sure its good too.
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for something a little nicer than Applebees, Outback etc. check out Seasons52. Everything on the menu is less than 500 calories even the dinner entrees. They are in many major cities across the US and the food is seriously yummy! They also have mini desserts which are a few bites of pure goodness.
  • Jenninscotland
    Jenninscotland Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for chiming in :) We now have loads of ideas for places to eat and very much look forward to sampling what's out there while at the same time being mindful of calorie intake :)

Thank you again.

Jennifer
  • Jenninscotland
    Jenninscotland Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for something a little nicer than Applebees, Outback etc. check out Seasons52. Everything on the menu is less than 500 calories even the dinner entrees. They are in many major cities across the US and the food is seriously yummy! They also have mini desserts which are a few bites of pure goodness.

Just looked at their website - looks fabulous. We definitely fit their target demographic - i.e. good food and wine :) They have one in Memphis, so we'll definitely stop there.