white bread?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Yes I have cut white out. And I'll never go back! (except for some cookies and cake occasionally :laugh: :wink: )

I prefer whole grain and whole wheat. My body feels better, I feel fuller, and I don't get hungry as quickly. Oh,the joys of whole grain!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I eat white bread, wheat, rye depends on what I'm putting on it. Sorry PB&J goes on white or a potato roll for me, and unless the bagel is from NY give me the snickers any day.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    there is no evidence white bread is bad, I just don't like it hence ditched id go for the snickers
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Back when I low carbed I did. That was huge since I grew up eating white bread almost every day of my life.

Don't watch carbs anymore (though the majority of my diet consists of lower carb foods), but bread, white or otherwise, isn't something that I gravitate toward naturally anymore. I'll have some every once in awhile when I want, but I can go years without bread and not miss it.

Now cake, which is bread on crack, is another story...
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I use weight watchers white bread. 2 slices for the price of 1. I have greatly cut down on bread but wouldnt give it up. Every now and then a sandwich just hits the spot.
    I love the multigrain and fancy grain breads but they are so high in calories.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    im serious. i cut out all white bread and lost weight.

Good for you.

But I eat white bread each day.

And lost weight.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I cut out white years ago believing it was "bad" for me. Now I just like brown better.
  • demonsheep
    demonsheep Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I prefer wheat bread for the taste, but I baked white bread yesterday from scratch and it is absolutely amazing! As long as you're only eating a couple of slices a day, it's quite easy to make bread fit into your macros. I personally see no real reason to cut out bread completely, but I just love bread...
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would rather not eat bread than eat wheat bread. I have literally had a break down in the bread aisle in the past over wheat bread. Bread isn't the enemy. I just try to make it worth while. Avoid processed if possible. I'd rather have fresh baked bread that I could truly enjoy
  • dorisopen9
    dorisopen9 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Now cake, which is bread on crack, ...

Only if it has chocolate on it and in it.