30 Somethings - Looking for new pals!

Replies

• Congrats and way to go on 252days streak. Hoping I can be that consistent!
  • Warlock_42
    Warlock_42 Posts: 30 Member
    44 here you can add me if you wish.
  • My post above meant for Nessa. Just started great too see so many doing well!
  • trsttg
    trsttg Posts: 21 Member
    I'm 31 and anyone can add me!
  • KikiBerry
    KikiBerry Posts: 64 Member
    i'm only in my 30s until January, so you can friend me until then when I will be too old to internet

LOL! This made me snort.

I turned 30 in Jan.. you guys can add me! :-)
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    I'm 33. I've been (rather rudely) told that I'm at the bottom of the social pyramid by being an educated, single, childless, working woman. :grumble: Nevermind the naysayers!

I welcome other 30-something, encouraging friends. I don't spend much time on the boards, but I'm a great motivator for newsfeed interaction & look for others who do the same. I lead a very active lifestyle, but struggle with the abundance of food choices we have, so always seem to struggle with 10-20 pounds of weight I'd like to lose.
  • salvaje913
    salvaje913 Posts: 38 Member
    I will be 33 is September. Feel free to add me!
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    I'm 31,32 in August. Looking for positive upbeat people.

I have a lot to lose but don't let my weight hold me back. I have already done 3 5k's with the 4th one coming up in July.

Add me if you are looking for someone to motivate and inspire you! :D

Good for you, Elizabeth! They're addictive, aren't they? I did my first one 13 months ago, and now it seems I've got a race of some kind every other week.
  • lthoeft
    lthoeft Posts: 2
    I turn 30 in February! Feel free to add me too.

Project Fit Betty
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    30, flirty and thriving well 31....I don't have any friends yet, I am scared of what they will say about my eating. I suppose its time. Feel free to add me :)
  • emmooney235
    emmooney235 Posts: 85 Member
    31 here. I could always use a little more accountability.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    32 yrs here... Though according to one of those silly tests you see on fb I ought to be 50 lol
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    I turned 30 back in March. Feel free to add me!
  • I just joined today...I'm 37. Feel free to add me...I need lots of pals for this journey!
  • Phoenix150
    Phoenix150 Posts: 24 Member
    Just turned 30 in March. Anyone can add me im always down for new supportive people in my journey.
  • cobysev
    cobysev Posts: 24 Member
    I just turned 30 last month. I'm not happy being out of my 20s just yet, but I think I'll get used to it pretty soon. Especially with encouragement from people in my new age group. Go ahead and add me, 30+ folks!
  • tinnyhinny
    tinnyhinny Posts: 51 Member
    Im 31, feel free to add
  • Hey guys and gals! I am glad I found this message board. Maybe for once being 35 is not all that old (considering I work with 20-somethingers.) Looking forward to getting to meet new people and venture down this journey of weight loss. I am ready to do this!!!
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Turned 33 in April. Just getting back into MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    Turned 33 in April. Just getting back into MFP. Feel free to add me.

I added you... I love your picture :)