Options
JcMey3r
JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
Do you like it or not?

Replies

• littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this as well because it seems like a toss up.. some do, some find it "gross" .. it's pretty individual I think.
  • _RuleFive_
    _RuleFive_ Posts: 59
    Options
    I like thick ones that pulse.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Not especially sexy to me. But I am more into lean muscular looks (like swimmers) than the bulge-y bodybuilder type.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Neutral on'em. As long as there's blood flowing through them I could care less.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Veins are incredibly sexy.
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I like my veins, don't like my limbs dying due to lack of oxygen.
  • julie3227
    julie3227 Posts: 162
    Options
    Ick
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Its about the guy not the veins!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Never really considered them on way or the other. So.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I usually don't like them if they're too big/showing, but then, almost anyone has a few noticeable veins.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Unless they're varicose veins, I don't mind them.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I don't mind them. A few well-placed ones over some beefy, hard-worked-for muscle is super sexy.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Jesus, your right arm is HUGE

yj2.gif
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Prefer lean and toned to muscular with veins, but looks are not all that important to me about someone. I prefer to get to know the person regardless of their physique.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Not especially sexy to me. But I am more into lean muscular looks (like swimmers) than the bulge-y bodybuilder type.

Yep.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Just one
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I like my veins, don't like my limbs dying due to lack of oxygen.

This
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The ones that pop out and make you look like a Dragon Ball Z character actually make me shudder and I have to look away. I had a couple guy friends who would always flex around me because it freaked me out so much. But I mean, if you're buff, you're buff! As long as you don't actively try to make them pulse at me I can handle it. :laugh: Plus, if I really like a guy, I'm going to accept most anything about his appearance, even if it takes a little getting used to.
  • silverstarrlyte
    silverstarrlyte Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    If I liked someone that would not be the deciding factor... Who cares about veins? They pop out during physical exertion...
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Honestly, especially in the past I've thought that they're kind of gross - but I say this as a girl who has them! I've learned they're from having low BF% along with muscles that push the veins to the surface. My trainer says he loves them on girls. My husband says they're sexy. Nurses who drew my blood said they mean I'm "uber healthy." But I know that a year ago, if I had seen a girl with my veins, I'd think they were gross and I'd think that I don't want to look like "her." Now I'm mostly proud of them and don't care what a random person who doesn't know any better thinks! :)