Ladies... Honest opinion on veins?

Replies

• Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Soccer players are pansies. They only play because of their love of knee high socks.

Rugby players wear knee-high socks....
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Soccer players are pansies. They only play because of their love of knee high socks.

It is ok because they can use their hands. With soccer you have to use your feet or head.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    surprised.gif
    Wow...that's some specificity.
    Now I wonder how people feel about other tissues and organ systems.

Hey ladies... Honest opinion on the lower gastrointestinal tract?

Total turn off.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Extremely muscular guys are a huge turn-off for me, and visible veins are just gross. I don't find any of it attractive, plus it's a red flag that the guy is probably a little too into himself - I know how much effort goes into looking like that.
    I like thinner guys with a moderate amount of muscle - a little upper arm definition always looks good, but hulking shoulders and big beefy or veiny arms are not for me. all my friends agree. most girls don't want to date the Hulk.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW guys who work hard and have a ton of commitment are so groce.

Quite fitting you should say that though... since most men don't want to date a girl, they'd rather date a woman.

Would you date a vascular chick? *wink wink*

Absolutely!
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    I like nice veins but then again it's more because I want to poke a needle in it.
  • wheird
    I like nice veins but then again it's more because I want to poke a needle in it.

You are a monster
  • kay_walker
    kay_walker Posts: 3 Member
    I don't really think veins play a role. Most women either prefer muscular or slender.. Either type can have visible veins.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Vascularity = YUK! Even worse if he waxes to show it off. :sick:

Soccer/futbol player muscularity, now that's a totally different thing :love:
  • Megan101792

You are a monster
    [/quot

You want your iv fluids or not. I only need one poke. I won't torture you
  • wheird
    I don't really think veins play a role. Most women either prefer muscular or slender.. Either type can have visible veins.

Most women like a variety of men.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    This is such a sad topic. No love for the shaved body parts or the vascularity.

shame shame shame.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Extremely muscular guys are a huge turn-off for me, and visible veins are just gross. I don't find any of it attractive, plus it's a red flag that the guy is probably a little too into himself - I know how much effort goes into looking like that.
    I like thinner guys with a moderate amount of muscle - a little upper arm definition always looks good, but hulking shoulders and big beefy or veiny arms are not for me. all my friends agree. most girls don't want to date the Hulk.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW guys who work hard and have a ton of commitment are so groce.

Quite fitting you should say that though... since most men don't want to date a girl, they'd rather date a woman.

Would you date a vascular chick? *wink wink*

Absolutely!

No I am fully a woman and not a girl and overly muscular men turn me off, though I do admire their hard work, I would not date them.

You have to be attracted and that doesnt do it for me.

No care.
  • Megan101792
    Men should be groomed yes but veins are nicer
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I like thick ones that pulse.

If it's pulsing, it's an artery.

and arteries shouldn't be that close to the skin surface that they pop out either. Evolution too care of that one a long time ago.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    one of the main reasons that i want to fatten up is that my veins start to show a lot more when i am underweight and that, for me, is NOT a good look. :sick: like, unnatural, unhealthy gross. i generally don't mind seeing veins on other people, if it looks natural. straining during a workout? i expect to see them. just walking down the street? not so much. so jacked that you look like a walnut and they're popping out everywhere all the time? no thanks.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member

It is ok because they can use their hands. With soccer you have to use your feet or head.

My son plays college rugby. 6'1", 195 pounds, 19-years-old.
    Go ahead, Call him a pansy!
    Oh, he played soccer too, in high school.
    P.S. That's him on the left in the profile picture. Alright, a few years ago. But still, he's got those muscles!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    mmmyes

chest-jeans-234x300.jpg
  • wheird

My son plays college rugby. 6'1", 195 pounds, 19-years-old.
    Go ahead, Call him a pansy!
    Oh, he played soccer too, in high school.
    P.S. That's him on the left in the profile picture. Alright, a few years ago. But still, he's got those muscles!

Lol, his stats arent at all intimidating to me. Plus he played soccer, so at worst he will glitter bomb me.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Veins are fine. I don't like the "body builder" look but the swimmer/beach body look is great. :)
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Resting mine are pretty predominant. I work in a hospital and I always let people practice IV's on me. Working out they get a very defined. I don't really think anything of them. I've never had anyone I've dated specifically point them out in opinion. I just look at it as good blood flow. Lol. It's not really something a man can control. If a girl I was dating said anything negative about something like that, clearly they are way to shallow for my taste. And I would show them the door.